Author Topic: Special Days Child Board in Film and Photography  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
Special Days Child Board in Film and Photography
« on: November 19, 2005, 19:53:06 »
Hi All,

Just wanted direct your attention to a child board called Special Days some of you may not have seen lurking in the Film and Photography board of this forum.  The idea arose when Sylvia posted a photo made for Guy Fawkes Day, a bizzarely fun sounding British Holiday not celebrated in the U.S.  Myself and the other "Yanks" at the time had fun finding out the history and celebration of this commenorative event. So, it was suggested that we create a space for photos of this type: Playmo Photos (or other photos as well I suppose) representing or informing members about very holidays, national/cultural events, and other "special days."

At this time of year many secular and religeous special days are near...some well know, some quite obscure. Therefore I wanted to remind the membership that (a) this child board exists and (b) I'm looking forward to seeing (and learning from) your photos! :D  I'm planning Thanksgiving and Winter Solstice photos...see you there!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 19:56:21 by Psyche »
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Dan

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Special Days Child Board in Film and Photography
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 18:26:22 »
Ah Guy Fawkes.  The only honest man ever to go into Parliament!