Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32538 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2019, 21:34:05 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2019, 21:35:08 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2019, 21:39:33 »
So here is the area of opened boxes

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2019, 21:41:09 »
Here is the same hallway but stepping back

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2019, 21:42:37 »
The same hallway but turned around

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2019, 21:44:04 »
The other hallway of MISB sets

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2019, 21:45:20 »
The second hallway but other side of MISB sets

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2019, 21:47:33 »
Close up of  4 store display full sized  klickies, and a pirate head lying around in there somewhere

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2019, 21:51:02 »
Again this was all in one haul , trying to catch up from not getting any sets for a few years . Later I will do detailed pictures on what’s in the haul

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2019, 09:06:35 »
You are going to be busy with that lot, Ras!  ;D

I enjoyed your account of how you got this mammoth load from Florida back to California, such dedication! Good job you don't need much sleep  8}

Is this all new to your collection? What became of the old massive collection, do you still have it?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)