Author Topic: Very unconventionnel use of Playmobil in Dutch newspaper  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Very unconventionnel use of Playmobil in Dutch newspaper
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 18:46:29 »
In the Netherlands homosexuality is quite accepted, making jokes about it is nothing weird here either.  :) 

I'd worry more about parades giving homosexuals a bad image since its all rather over the top.

As for gay playmobil figures, they where already released in the 90's.

Behold exibit A:

The herald with the ruffled pink shirt and curly blonde beard always struck me as being blatantly homosexual, and even as kids me and my sister played him like he was rather effeminate and was often reciting poetry, talking with the ladies of the court about the decorations and their clothes and overall being rather flamboyant.
But even that clicky has always been very much accepted by the others, he only made some male clickies a bit uncomfortable with his compliments.  ;)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Very unconventionnel use of Playmobil in Dutch newspaper
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 19:50:32 »
I thought they we geobras version of the eunuch.

Around our part of the US if you do not accept alternative lifestyles you are not going to go far. I would say 1/2 of my clients are living unconventionally and they are better clients, very apprecative, generous and kind.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: