Author Topic: playmobil: The Movie: Series 1 - 70069  (Read 6514 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: playmobil: The Movie: Series 1 - 70069
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2019, 15:54:47 »
For colourblind me it is one colour  ;D ,

It's not you, it's my crappy pic  ::)  :-[   I can't tell the difference in the pic either, but there IS a difference...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2019, 17:51:35 »
Thanks for checking that for us!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2019, 21:11:40 »
It's not you, it's my crappy pic  ::)  :-[   I can't tell the difference in the pic either, but there IS a difference...

I see a slight difference in the pic, but if it wasn´t told there is one I wouldn´t have noticed I think. In reality however, I´d be easier to notice the slight difference, especially in good light-conditions.

It gets worse and worse to find 100% matching parts (figure-parts & figure-accessories), it seems they now produce in every possible colour of the entire spectrum... More variation is very good but now it´s getting out of control  8}

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2019, 11:45:53 »
I see a slight difference in the pic, but if it wasn´t told there is one I wouldn´t have noticed I think. In reality however, I´d be easier to notice the slight difference, especially in good light-conditions.

Yes, I noticed the difference easily, "in the plastic". I can't really see it on the pic though  :-[

It gets worse and worse to find 100% matching parts (figure-parts & figure-accessories), it seems they now produce in every possible colour of the entire spectrum... More variation is very good but now it´s getting out of control  8}

True. So far I found NOTHING matching the short skirt brown of the first Spirit woman :(

And just what we needed - another skincolor.. I realize this is really not new, but I hadn't noticed  ::)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2019, 23:03:50 »
True. So far I found NOTHING matching the short skirt brown of the first Spirit woman :(

I hadn´t checked it yet, but you are right, besides the print there is also  a small colour-difference between the "(mokka-)brownish" skirt (with black feet) from the first Spirit adult lady in set 9475 ("Lucky´s Happy Home") and the brownish skirt (with brown feet) from the 2nd lady  that comes in set 70121 (Miss Flores´ Classroom").

Concerning a 100% colour-match to the skirt (with black feet) of the 1st woman (from set 9475), there is 1 other part (as far as I´m aware of) that has exactly the same colour: the short vest from the wagon-driver in set 6932  ;)
Proof in the pic  ;D

Spirit Woman "A"
https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-14-0912

Spirit Woman "B"
https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-14-1792

Wagon Driver
https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-0564

And just what we needed - another skincolor.. I realize this is really not new, but I hadn't noticed  ::)

Youu mean the "dark-tan" skincolour, like from the fat guy in "Lucky´s Barn", right? Not that there is yet another new one??

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2019, 07:52:09 »
Concerning a 100% colour-match to the skirt (with black feet) of the 1st woman (from set 9475), there is 1 other part (as far as I´m aware of) that has exactly the same colour: the short vest from the wagon-driver in set 6932  ;)
Proof in the pic  ;D

:o  Good to know, though... well, won't really work for anything I have in mind - I'd need arms or torso...  (but I will check if I have that vest in the "vests box, anyways! :P )

Youu mean the "dark-tan" skincolour, like from the fat guy in "Lucky´s Barn", right? Not that there is yet another new one??

Probably, yes - there are a couple of the really weirdos from the Spirit sets that are that color (I got the torso and legs of that fat guy, so I don't have him "whole").. But it's the same as the new merman king too..

Nice and all, but.. well, I find that tan troublesome enough, to add a second one = meh. And ... I suppose it's not THAT different, if it wasn't widely mentioned it, right? Unless it was, just not here. That could be it  :(