Author Topic: Wanted: photos of Train, Fire and a few other sets, please!  (Read 1672 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
I am looking to update my ‘Visual Guide to version differences’ by eliminating any pictures which may infringe copyright. If you have any of the following and can supply me with pictures, I would be very grateful. Several  of the pictures I need are from the Train and Fire themes, which I know are popular with some fellow collectors!

3145 Zoo. Picture of front of box (lower right hand corner) showing absence (V1) or presence (V2 or V3) of two felt pens.

3175 Headquarters (2002). Picture of the red sticker for the sign ‘Headquarters’ with four small pictograms.

3175 Fire House (2003). Picture of the red sticker for the sign ‘Fire Station Caserne des Pompiers’

3204x Policeman and Road signs. Picture of just the yellow sign ‘Umleitung’ (I think this is quite rare!)

3236 V3 Fire Truck #6. Picture of the sticker sheet with stickers ‘Feuerwehr, Brandweer, Fire Truck, Camion Pomiers, No.6’

3472V3 Backhoe Picture of cab showing blue sticker ‘Transport Union’ and red and white diagonal stripe stickers with black border (or picture of just the stickers)

3525V1 Hook and Ladder Truck #21. Picture of the truck itself (the red wheels, black deck version). Picture of the orange and white road barrier

3539V3 Police Patrol Boat. Picture of red and white underwater motor from this or any other set.

3603V2 Formula 1 Racing Car (Red) Picture of the red car.

4053V1 or 2 Work train. Picture of the work train (white roof) and flatbed truck , or picture of the box. I have a picture downloaded from Collectobil but I’m not sure I can use this.

4053V3. Work train Picture of the work train (black roof) and flatbed truck, or picture of the box.

Several trains sets. pictures of the two types of train hitch 30037460 and 30663830. The hitches could be both on the same picture, side by side.

4114 and several other sets. Picture of a section of straight metal train track.

4122 Western Freight Car. Picture of the car or the set box (any version)

4622V1 Confederate soldier. Picture only of the hat with embossed crossed-swords insignia

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Wanted: photos of Train, Fire and a few other sets, please!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 20:01:29 »
I can photograph the straight track, Graham.

I have the work train with white roof, but I don't think the truck has the stickers on (I bought it second hand).

I have some photos of the 3525, but not formally posed.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 22:09:41 »
I have a 4053 box and the sticker sheet complete, also instructions and the catalog  is from 1986 so first release. The box has the outline numbers on it, so early version 1. Unfortunately also some staining on the box but pretty rare I think. Let me knowvwhst all you want pictures of.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 04:44:11 »

4122 Western Freight Car. Picture of the car or the set box (any version)
Graham,

I have all three versions of this set (If memory recals box appears the same for all three)
V1 box is shrink wrapped, no playmobil stickers to seal box. Rail car comes with decals inside to be applied
V1 box uses playmobil stickers to seal box. Rail car comes with decals inside to be applied
V3 box uses playombil stickers to seal box. Rail car comes with screen print decals

I also have both versions of rail car out of the box with screen print and decals (not applied) if you would like pictures of them side by side.

"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 15:04:18 »
Thanks, everyone!
Playmofire; pictures of the straight track, work train (without stickers will be OK) and 3525 with black deck would be useful! Do you have any train couplings? I knew you would have some of the things I need!

Tiermann: picture of 4053 V1 box would be great, even if stained, it could replace the Collectobil picture I want not to use. Scan of instructions and sticker sheet would be great too; there are three small parts listed in PlaymoDB which I am not sure are in all versions of this set.

The_Mad_Hadder: certainly a box pic of 4122 would be great. Also a picture comparing screen printed car and naked car with decal sheet would be useful. I quoted your information about 4122 in my original Versions Guide, how the different versions have decals for end user to apply or factory-applied decals, or screen printing.

I will send you each a PM with my email address.
Thank you!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 17:03:59 »
Thanks, everyone!
Playmofire; pictures of the straight track, work train (without stickers will be OK) and 3525 with black deck would be useful! Do you have any train couplings? I knew you would have some of the things I need!

Tiermann: picture of 4053 V1 box would be great, even if stained, it could replace the Collectobil picture I want not to use. Scan of instructions and sticker sheet would be great too; there are three small parts listed in PlaymoDB which I am not sure are in all versions of this set.

The_Mad_Hadder: certainly a box pic of 4122 would be great. Also a picture comparing screen printed car and naked car with decal sheet would be useful. I quoted your information about 4122 in my original Versions Guide, how the different versions have decals for end user to apply or factory-applied decals, or screen printing.

I will send you each a PM with my email address.
Thank you!

I have old and new ones, Graham.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”