Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 32481 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2011, 20:40:14 »
Great story and pics ace!! <*) <*) <*)
Your really good at using photoshop! Or do you use another program

I noticed in the 5th pic the little clown is mirrored  :shhhh:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2011, 21:12:29 »
Great story and pics ace!! <*) <*) <*)
Your really good at using photoshop! Or do you use another program

I noticed in the 5th pic the little clown is mirrored  :shhhh:

I didn't use Photoshop, but actually Microsoft PowerPoint. It dosen't seem like it would be the best program for anything but slides, but I just feel most comfortable with it. It has pretty much the same capabilities that Photoshop does for images. I use it for the Playmobil Times, too  :)
I thought someome would notice! I didn't actually have that clown, so I used the picture on the box :shhhh:.
Ace  <*)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 15:54:18 by Ace »

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #262 on: January 15, 2012, 05:11:56 »
I'm not sure which side i'm on now  ???  I thought I was animal rights, but Bill's police arrested my polar bears ...I'm confused  :lol:

Elaine

But Santa Claus & his elves rescued your PB gang & T.A. who looks great in his new bling ;)! Maybe I can say we brain washed your Polar Bear Gang alias PB&G during their incarceration into being on our side when a trigger word is mentioned at a specific moment,.........hmmmmmm :evilplan:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2012, 20:06:16 »
One a lonely stretch of highway a cruiser was idly waiting for something to do, a call, a break down, anything to rid the boring blues for these troopers.

Just as the conversations were getting suicidal the troopers heard something approaching....it was a group of bikers whizzing past, seemingly unconcerned of the police presence.

The troopers all agreed that they would not just blare the siren and start a "hot persuit" but lay low and follow.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2012, 13:55:30 »
Ooh, very exciting! Nice pics! :clap:
Glad to see that this is still ongoing!
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2012, 14:08:01 »
Come on Ras!!! What is happening next?  ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2012, 18:01:09 »
Yes, we're all waiting to hear!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2012, 18:04:16 »
 :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2012, 20:37:35 »
sorry, its not easy for me hobbling around with half a pinkie hanging off my foot. I am so used to uninhibited movements  :sorrow:

I know...excuses excuses  ::) I will feel so much better with a full belly of pork  ;)

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2012, 20:38:16 »
As the troopers found a good vantage point there seemed to be a meeting of sorts happening. From what they could see a Ring Master was trading some keys for a briefcase. As they watched a plethora of questions filled their heads.
What is inside of that briefcase? What do those keys go to? Why is the circus working with these guys? Why on earth is such a well know investigator there? That sexy dog chick, I wonder if she is single? as their minds wander away on insignificant unmentionable details.