Author Topic: Anyone been to playmobil land in Malta?  (Read 7130 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Anyone been to playmobil land in Malta?
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 10:07:40 »
I've just been looking through my Malta files and found a number of photos of the FunPark there.  I'll reduce these down and post them later today.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 13:53:03 »
Excellent pictures everyone  :yup:! They make me want to go to the Fun Park in Florida,.....soon  ;D!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Miguel

• Dom Miguel - O Deserdado
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 16:43:51 »
Thanks for the pictures, Walt:P

Playmofire, I'm anxious to see yours!  :D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 19:03:35 »
Here's a few for starters outside.  There's some overlap with Walt's maybe so I hope that's OK.  These were taken in 2005.

First, Diane getting wet "milking" the cows, then her combing the mane of the Playmobil horse, me pumping water and some pigs.  More to follow later this evening I hope.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 20:13:55 »
Some more photos.  A shot of the cow and calf (the cow that can be "milked"), another one of the pigs, the sand play area and, lastly, a close-up of the farmer.

I'll post a couple of photos of the castle area tomorrow and some indoor shots, including some of the displays.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:11 »
Apologies for the delay in posting these, but unfortunately I had two awkward schools to deal with as my "leaving present" from my assessing work.  So, rather later than planned (and at 02:31!) here are the castle shots, and an arty farmhouse photo to continue the thread.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 01:47:15 »
Now some general indoor shots.  I'll post some display photos tomorrow.