Author Topic: Knights market stand 7855  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Re: Knights market stand 7855
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 05:47:20 »
Okay.  I must interject here.  Why is everyone except for Indianna calling it a spinning wheel as if it was used to make thread?  I look at it in the context of the set and see a grinding wheel used to sharpen swords and axes.  While it is true that a grinding wheel spins, a spinning wheel is used for making thread or yarn, not for sharpening weapons.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 06:50:05 »
Both are in this set. On the left of the picture there is the spinning wheel, on the right back there is a grinding wheel.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 14:07:56 »
Okay.  I must interject here.  Why is everyone except for Indianna calling it a spinning wheel as if it was used to make thread?  I look at it in the context of the set and see a grinding wheel used to sharpen swords and axes.  While it is true that a grinding wheel spins, a spinning wheel is used for making thread or yarn, not for sharpening weapons.

Hi KM

Like Tim mentioned there are two different items in that set.

The spinning wheel that is now also in white that Mac Gayver showed

and the grinding stone

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 10:02:54 »
Ah!  Thanks for pointing it out!  My mistake!  I didn't see the spinning wheel.   :-[  My eyes were drawn to the part of the picture where the weapons were.  Sorry.  It's a guy thing... ;D
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Feather

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • klicky...klitty... kitty!
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 17:11:54 »
Oops....... I had to buy one too

:-[

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 21:47:21 »
This certainly is a great set,  :hmm: A few of these would go well with my new medieval collection.

Elaine

I see in the 2010 DS catalogue for the UK there is a set 7455, fish stall, which would go well with that theme.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 22:15:25 »
Ooh yes a nice set to  :)9
What is the price I UK playmofire

Pingo
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 22:43:23 »
Ooh yes a nice set to  :)9
What is the price I UK playmofire

Pingo

It's £10.  For more modern themes there are also a bakery interior and a butcher interior introduced this year.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 00:25:16 »
It's £10.  For more modern themes there are also a bakery interior and a butcher interior introduced this year.
>:( playmobil.DK take £13.13 and Shipping charge is £12,56  :(o):

Pingo
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 00:46:14 »
Hi Pingo

What the heck¿ £ 25.69 = $41.46  :o

Playmobil USA has it listed @ $10.99 + $5.25 s/h but if you order 14 of them it is free s/h  ;)

The market table is what I really am looking forward to. I have been using the pier with log legs and it just does not look right  :no:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: