Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159344 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #710 on: September 26, 2011, 18:07:36 »
Dragons and Trees

This weekend , saturday and today ( had the day off especially for my den visiyt ) i spent quite a few hours in the den continuing my project. and i am please to report progress has been made. The lion castle and army and anotehr 80 or so mixed mediavbal soldiers there is no space for, i still need to create a home of the viking and unpack my wolf knights that i want to use, also stil to set up the merry men in the oka trees and and the good magig figures and fairies and of course all the animals, plants and forrest details. Anyways as King Iseroth informed his royal visitor the King of Ceragem , the statue of the founder and first emperor of Krull has been raised, it sin the middle of the city of krull, population increased by about 30 klickies all pre 1980 originals, there is a cart full of chopped wood, a new market stall with vegetables, lots of farmers about in the city , a sheep shelter outside the walls of Krull. General Agnar is inspecting the army and Arngeir the viking is on his to the viking fort ( not raised yet  :lol: :lol: :lol:..) . I set up all the dragon towers with dragons in top, my parents think the dragon alliance kingdom ( yellow, red, green dragons ) is much more impressive than the city. I have also set up the siege towers as an airport for dragons, still to set up a few draons klickies, no fortifications there only natural stones and lots of dragons  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i have counted 13-14 i reckon.... anyways set up the pine trees , some magic trees still lots of these to set and the oak trees . still to need to create a naval base for the vikings, i doubt there will be any space for my 150 gauls .. anyways , i have also done a lot of detailing in the royal quarters of krull with soldiers, decorations and there is a tabel for 26 gueests full of shiny old silver, new emperor's bedroom, pictures of all these next week, i want to create also a small forest outport for a few black lion guards. anyways , lots lots of green as you can see, when i set up all the mushrooms, bushes, forest animals etc i think the forrest will look rather cool .. here are a few pictures of progress so far. The dragon alliance is very strong i must say , better get a couple of hundred more black lion guards for King Iseroth me reckons....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #711 on: September 26, 2011, 18:12:57 »
That looks so awesome!!! Cannot wait to see the forest come to life!!! I am so looking forward to it!!! Bravo George!!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #712 on: September 26, 2011, 19:11:50 »
:wow:

No words.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #713 on: September 27, 2011, 01:15:38 »
Love it! 8}

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #714 on: September 27, 2011, 11:17:28 »
this is so huge  :D

what´s the size of the castle so far ?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #715 on: September 27, 2011, 11:41:37 »
this is so huge  :D

what´s the size of the castle so far ?

.. I wish i had more space actually. The city and barracks are so full of klickies its not realistric at all . i have estimated i need twice as much to have a realistic city and citadel . So i need lots more steck ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and i mean lots more ....

i cant really recall the size now how many cms L x W but i suppose if one looks carefully at the latest pictures can easily calculate it , i think it must be about 12 m2 approx  that is the walled area excluding the dragons alliance kingdoms , the forrest, viking etc etc . I have run out of space, cnat set up my lion castle ( yeap system x !!!) , the gauls , the wolf knights and pretty much another 300-350 klickies that is still in bags .. shame really... need more space ...  :-\ :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #716 on: September 27, 2011, 13:04:21 »
Don't complain! I wish I had your space!

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #717 on: September 27, 2011, 17:45:58 »
 :(o): :omg: :(o): :omg: :(o): :omg:
Absolutely amazing. That's a collection!! I think a lot of people here would like to visit that town.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #718 on: September 27, 2011, 20:40:28 »
with so many opponents / big castle i would recommend a fight scene at one point of the wall. maybe with the dragons flying over the top. that would look really cool !

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #719 on: September 27, 2011, 20:50:53 »
with so many opponents / big castle i would recommend a fight scene at one point of the wall. maybe with the dragons flying over the top. that would look really cool !

In one of the Knight Lore Chronicles is a full scale siege of Krull's castle and city by the Dragon Alliance with all dragons flying over and facing the 30 or so catapults/air defences of krull ..... i plan to create photostories for all 12 chronicles, there are two attacks to the castle, one smaller one in early chapters ( havent decided 100% which one  :lol:) and a massive one in chapter 11 . Chapter 12 is the counterattack by King Iseroth  ;)