Author Topic: 6464 Robber's Feast  (Read 7301 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: 6464 Robber's Feast
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 09:13:29 »
Wonderful set with very nice figures! Many thanks for the Review!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 10:22:24 »
A great review of a great set. I remember buying a few of these in the 90s , one of my fav sets it was back then in the days before ebay as it had medieval rural klickies and not just knights. i cant wait for this set to arrive here and to get some oak trees , a true playmobil classic tree  :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 12:00:28 »
A great set is reborn. I personally like every single part this set offers. The tree, mugs, big barrel, table, klickies all of it, just great classic playmo from the golden era

Thanks for the review.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 12:24:08 »
from the golden era

Exactly 100% 
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 14:27:20 »
Having just opened this recently bought set (having also owned the original), I must say that I am aghast at how spectacularly the quality is falling compared to the PM of yesteryear. Never mind the gummy plastic where once glorious, hard ABS used to be, but quality control has clearly gone to the dogs. The ‘sherrif’ klicky came with a defective neck piece that was not molded properly, and one of the music instruments was missing in the bag. The chicks have - upon close inspection - like tiny ‘bubbles’ on them.

It’s a disgrace. Much as I appreciate them re-releasing such rare items, the difference in quality between this just-opened set and the original one (now running what, 20 years?) is like night and day.

Meh.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2019, 14:35:15 »
So, upon sending them an email about this matter, I receive a stock reply asking me to send them the defective piece for it to be replaces - nowhere mentioning if I have to pay the shipping costs myself for a problem with their shoddy product.

Are they having a laugh, or what?

Shipping with Belgian post probably costs more than the klicky itself.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2019, 14:46:32 »
US DS sends replacement parts for free; maybe you'll be lucky!  :wave: I have been waiting over a year for 1 piece, though....

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2019, 15:27:33 »
UK DS take your word for it and send a replacement part free of charges of all sorts.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2019, 15:30:02 »
Hah, that’s not very reassuring!

Can’t help but compare with Lego, where they send you replacement parts for defective or missing pieces immediatley, no questions asked.

Will see how it goes.

Regarding the UK office, good to know. Will see if they answer my email, and will report back. I honestly have little time - not to mention no printer - for printing, filling in and sending them the attached form, and on top of that paying for shipping the dfective piece myself.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2019, 15:52:43 »
Well, the piece I'm waiting for is from a set that's only been released in Europe, so the part has to come from Germany. Usually I get replacement parts from them pretty quickly if they're in stock in the US. However, the best DS I know of is Graham DS, direct from the UK. LOL.  :lol: