Author Topic: Expanding the victorian mansion  (Read 9859 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Expanding the victorian mansion
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 07:39:14 »
Regarding your last question about the layout, and openess, its easier for the kids to play this way. and easier for an adult to look into the mansion and admire his set ups  ;D

Fantastic work on you custom mansion happyhooks!!! Keep it coming!!!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 11:31:32 »
Just a quickie though-what would one reccomend for the job of 'cutting' walls etc?
I bought a Dremel kit and I am still learning how to use it.  :lol: My favorite tool is much simpler and was suggested by Wesley Myers, this little saw.  :love:  I use it all the time, it has a handle which is not in the picture below.  Thanks Wesley!  And I agree, hh this is a great forum!
Joe

"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 11:37:00 »
Regarding your last question about the layout, and openess, its easier for the kids to play this way. and easier for an adult to look into the mansion and admire his set ups  ;D

Fantastic work on you custom mansion happyhooks!!! Keep it coming!!!

having no interior walls also means less plastic, so cheaper production. I don't mind that but what I personally don't like about the yellow mansion is that the floors come in just one piece. I think that makes it not that versatile!  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 14:17:31 »
Yeah, that stinks. :( I hadn't realized that!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 18:19:54 »
...what I personally don't like about the yellow mansion is that the floors come in just one piece. I think that makes it not that versatile!  :(

I did not know that... hmm maybe I sould try getting one or two of them... always wanted anyway... Ok I'm gonna tie myself to the chair now  ;D

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 18:31:44 »
I did not know that... hmm maybe I sould try getting one or two of them... always wanted anyway... Ok I'm gonna tie myself to the chair now  ;D

yep, it is just one M-shape piece for the whole floor.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Celeste in New Orleans

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 21:36:40 »
Love your ideas. I am also slowly customizing mine. Just trying to get it right!