Author Topic: Falcon Knights Castle  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
Falcon Knights Castle
« on: January 15, 2014, 00:19:14 »
Yesterday, I recieved the Falcon Knights Castle from US DS.  I have not opened it as yet, I need to clear some room.  Looking close up at the box art, I really like this set.  There is the area where the knight lives,,, although he has no bed.  I like the accessories for around the set.

Counting the klickies in this set plus other sets and addons, I have just over 50 Falcon Knights.  Since the addons have been discontinued, I probably not have many more knights.  I may get some from the other Falcon sets, but not many.  I do plan on getting the tower and wall extension sets, not sure how many, a couple of each.

Next - the Lion knight castle.

-- Donmobil

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
Re: Falcon Knights Castle
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 08:27:32 »
I like the Falcon knights' castle too.It was the first non-steck castle that I was tempted to buy.It has a nice "dark-agy" feel to it. :)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:02:18 »
I ordered the Lion Knights castle today.  Next, I want to order the extensions.

-- Donmobil

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 08:07:05 »
Maybe you can show us some pics of both castles next to each other? A review has been done of the falcon castle, but not of the lion castle I think.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 16:59:41 »
I caved and just ordered the lion castle as well. Managed to get it for 154 euros including shipping. Brand spanking new.

Never had intended to buy it in previous years, but I already have all the other lion sets and closer examination showed that the Lion castle will work exellent with storytelling. The open living space at the back will just be usefull for pictures, and from the pictures their angle it wouldnt show that its open.

I'll just store it under my bed when not using it, next to the 3666.