Author Topic: Catapult Towing  (Read 3597 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Catapult Towing
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 22:03:16 »
You'll need ropes or chains from the two side holes to the bar for lateral stability.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:35 »
The old type ( black in colour ) should work , i have used these with nuremberg cannons and other bits

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-3800

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-3810

Sir Wolf , i have 23 of these catapults, and about 15 of the roman ones, i think we should combine all these and create a rain of boulders to an opponents army  :love: :love: :love: :love: . all these catapults together would be quite a sight !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:.. I need to buy some more, 22 aint enough right Sir Wolf ???  :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 12:55:23 »
The old type ( black in colour ) should work , i have used these with nuremberg cannons and other bits

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-3800

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-3810

Nope, that won't work. These parts are made to be hooked on a narrow frame and they are not flexible to fit the wide frame of this catapult.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 13:38:20 »
Nope, that won't work. These parts are made to be hooked on a narrow frame and they are not flexible to fit the wide frame of this catapult.

:no: :no: :no: :no:

The difference is so small they do fit . I have tried that with success in the past . the ends of these clip nicely into the two holes of the catapult front section and voila !!! you got a catapult on wheels !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 14:17:08 »
Well I was wrong about the wide frame and fexibility, but unless you want your catapults being towed on two weels, better cut off that small end the do not allow the front weels to touch the ground...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 18:39:55 »
does it make a difference if yuo put these thingies upside down !!! Man, i hate having my den 60kn away, it sucks i dont have daily access to my collection, i am gonn ashort out that garage soon and bring it all in athens in my 100m2 garage !!!!

upside down , will this allow the front wheels to touch the ground ????

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 19:02:46 »
upside down , will this allow the front wheels to touch the ground ????

nope, they dont sit at all on that position... its upside down you see and the black thingies are falling on the ground all thetime... unles you manage to customise a piece, the initial idea Bonnie had is the best solution.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 07:03:32 »
nope, they dont sit at all on that position... its upside down you see and the black thingies are falling on the ground all thetime... unles you manage to customise a piece, the initial idea Bonnie had is the best solution.

Yeap, can always use klickies to pull these catapults instead of horses also   ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 13:05:25 »
Yeap, can always use klickies to pull these catapults instead of horses also   ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I do... >:D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 15:12:50 »
That's what I do... >:D

same here , and there are klickies with whips around also  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: