Author Topic: Children's Zoo 4851  (Read 6625 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Children's Zoo 4851
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 21:49:13 »

and why is JB wearing the same t-shirt? i didn't get that part! ???

I think it's the magic of photoshop.  ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline rufusxavier1977

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 00:13:15 »
Yeah, it was just for fun, to illustrate how much he reminds me of   JB. He's the only clicky I know of that has that hair, so I imagine him as the "super cool" Justin Bieber, with all the rest of the child clicky world as his look-alike adoring fans.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 04:58:43 »
ahh ohh how silly i am - i didn't take a closer look earlier today to spot the photo shopped yellow pic on his t shirt lol

i think JB's hair is not that blond though? i like his (their) hair anyway ;D (i actually think JB is a cool guy btw, i don't know why so many ppl hate on him)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 13:18:16 »
Great review!  :thanks: I love the waterfall! We customized ours as well and now it fits into the forest perfectly  :love:

I love the picture of Beiber/klicky you posted  :lol: They look EXACTLY alike  :lol:

Bieber aside, I actually like the hair....we have it on our royal prince. I think it makes him look fancy  ;)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 15:15:38 »
(i actually think JB is a cool guy btw, i don't know why so many ppl hate on him)

People always hate teen idols for some reason. I don't know why they have to be so hard on them. Those kids lead very difficult lives.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 16:03:43 »
People always hate teen idols for some reason. I don't know why they have to be so hard on them. Those kids lead very difficult lives.

true
we're also being hard on this child klicky just because of his hair, not fair :( ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 16:05:38 »
 :lol:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 17:00:48 »

Probably just jealous. I guess I am a little too...think of all the Playmobil that kid can buy ;)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline rufusxavier1977

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 03:15:35 »
true
we're also being hard on this child klicky just because of his hair, not fair :( ;D

Oh I think this child klicky has got it made. I have placed him in my school where he can strut his stuff and be the envy of all the boys with their boring old hairstyles. He can hang out by the bathrooms with cool kids and give a knowing nod as the girls go giggling by. ;D