Author Topic: CALL TO ARMS!  (Read 10591 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: CALL TO ARMS!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 18:33:49 »
oh my god ras this is so funny  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've never seen a clown army before how you thought of that just to tease here or you had them from before??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 18:39:26 »
If we have a DS in Greece i would like to change all the heads from my army with those from the clowns or better those creepy green from alien series!!

hmmmmm ...i have a better idea what about this head : http://www.16bit.com/toypics/playmobil/3787/molly-noparts-full.jpg   :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:  if you had this head in all your army the enemys would sure be seduced  :evilplan: :evilplan: :evilplan:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 20:37:58 »
Actually its ''war is a continuation of politics by other means''

Bring it on George!!! I too have a big numper of catapults, not only medieval ones, but the catapults from my wolf knights...I am also using the roman balistras and catapults...and on top of each round tower sits a dragon... (now thats too much isn't it?  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Save the dragons for the Magi-Medieval battle Sir Wolf. ;)

' War is a means of politics by other means' - Von Klauzevitz

MY army along with WoT's elite army will completely annihilate Wolf Knight's and grangel's armies , i really cant wait to bombardier these golden dragon army of yours, angelo, give them a rain of nearly 40 boulders at a time ..  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Elite troops? ;D ;D ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 23:55:40 »
Rasputin, all my playmobil is about 70km away from where i live.... unfortunately finding the time is a big problem for me , i have still in boxes all the add ons i have bought in the past  6 months and also all the egyptians and so much steck parts ... i really hope i find some time in the future to set this army !!!!

i have a better idea sir Wolf.Let's annihilate his army and that we shall start the negotiations like civilized people!
And maybe we use his catapults to start a big fire so the WoT can see us and land his troops for the negotiations.

As UN force we shall use the clown army of RAS ;D ;D ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 01:35:02 »

As UN force we shall use the clown army of RAS ;D ;D ;D

Hi

Oh I would not recommend this at all. Have you ever tried to order around a clown before especially one holding a sword? You want to use them as some kind of UN  :lol: that would be a joke times 2   :lol:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 06:52:57 »
i have a better idea sir Wolf.Let's annihilate his army and that we shall start the negotiations like civilized people!

Well Sir Wolf has given me the idea to use all my roman balistras and engineering , thats even more engineering for you to face. To annihilate a 1300+ strong klicky army is impossible grangel if i was you i would make plans how to flee the battle scene . After a rain of boulders falls on your army , a rain of arrows will follow and then the heavy cavalry will follow to clear up the remains, if any of the golden dragons..... For sir wolf i have a better surprise , after the rain of boudlers , i shall sent my flying squadron of 12 dragons to roast some of these famous specials mediaval guards and then i shall sent all pikemen and swordmen in frontal attack  with support from heavy swordmen ( all together over 800  klickies ) and support by flank attack by cavalry  ( 200+) . Sir WoT will be on the hill above in the array of tents watching the battle and enjoy my hospitality , plenty of food etc in those tents !!!

Aww before i forget i sahll sent the 200 gauls ( light foot infantry also as a flank move to grangel )

Of course Sir Wolf And Sir Grangelo can avoid all this if they swear obedience to my King . otherwise face the deadly concequencies i say!!!! War is declared , WoT+ Giorginetto vs Wolf Knight+ Grangel ...

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 20:48:40 »
Well Sir Wolf has given me the idea to use all my roman balistras and engineering , thats even more engineering for you to face. To annihilate a 1300+ strong klicky army is impossible grangel if i was you i would make plans how to flee the battle scene . After a rain of boulders falls on your army , a rain of arrows will follow and then the heavy cavalry will follow to clear up the remains, if any of the golden dragons..... For sir wolf i have a better surprise , after the rain of boudlers , i shall sent my flying squadron of 12 dragons to roast some of these famous specials mediaval guards and then i shall sent all pikemen and swordmen in frontal attack  with support from heavy swordmen ( all together over 800  klickies ) and support by flank attack by cavalry  ( 200+) . Sir WoT will be on the hill above in the array of tents watching the battle and enjoy my hospitality , plenty of food etc in those tents !!!

Aww before i forget i sahll sent the 200 gauls ( light foot infantry also as a flank move to grangel )

Of course Sir Wolf And Sir Grangelo can avoid all this if they swear obedience to my King . otherwise face the deadly concequencies i say!!!! War is declared , WoT+ Giorginetto vs Wolf Knight+ Grangel ...

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

By the way in my village i have some goats can i use them as a flying fotress to Giorginetto!!! Give us a break George... and settle a time and a place to make you feel sorry!! My only concern is that a do not have room for all your prisoners of war.

By the way i shall pay my respect to your King and will let him kiss my general's ....... after the battle >:D

Just Kidding...!

This battle will be a great diorama maybe we make it sometime in the future.!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 20:59:24 by grangel »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 08:42:40 »

This battle will be a great diorama maybe we make it sometime in the future.!!

My thoughts exactly and by that time i may have accumulated  more klickies to set !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 20:45:53 »

I don't mind the hill idea... ;D
But my men would much prefer to be in the fray! :knight: :knight: :knight:

Don't think that this will be too easy a battle Giorginetto...
Remember they have nearly the same amount of Klickies as you do.
If all you go for is a frontal assault with minimal tactical ability,
They will easily out-maneuver you and crush your army.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2010, 19:21:49 »
I don't mind the hill idea... ;D
But my men would much prefer to be in the fray! :knight: :knight: :knight:

Don't think that this will be too easy a battle Giorginetto...
Remember they have nearly the same amount of Klickies as you do.
If all you go for is a frontal assault with minimal tactical ability,
They will easily out-maneuver you and crush your army.

Add another 60 or so mediaval klickies from yesterdays haul sir WoT ( sending you also asap the black lion guards detachment from my king ). rememebr WoT , i work in strategy  in real life  ;D , and have studied for quite some time battle tactics , one of my favourite topics at uni, our opponents dotn have a chance.. and i take no prisoners, just their heads grangel .....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: