Author Topic: Playmobil online 3D Viewer.  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil online 3D Viewer.
« on: June 13, 2007, 18:18:17 »
This might not be new news to some but I just went onto Playmobil UK to see what new sets they have on line and discovered the set 3D viewer.

I clicked onto the new fairytale sets and noticed a new page layout, at the bottom of the image there are pictures of what the figures can do, bend, sit, hold and so on. If you click on these images called infos it takes you to another page and a 3d logo appears click on the 3D logo.

Now the fun starts, you can zoom in and out move the image around like you can in the 3D catalogue. The best bit is you can go to the rotate button and turn the image around 360 degrees. You can see it all by clicking on the rotate icon and put your cursor on the image hold down the left click and drag the image around.

They have aslo done the same with a few of the larger sets such as the castles, I haven't tried any of the smaller sets yet to see if they work the same.

It really is a great way of seeing what you get before you buy from all angles.  :)
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Playmobil online 3D Viewer.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 18:39:27 »
Thanks for this news, Garry.  I've just tried some of the hospital sets and it works for the ambulance, emergency doctor car and helicopter, but not the motorcycle paramedic.  Presumabl;y it just works on the larger items.

It also works for the fire equipment truck under rescue, so maybe it applies to all the major sets.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”