Author Topic: Playmobil Blister 5914  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil Blister 5914
« on: January 16, 2011, 04:44:15 »
When I search playmobil on fl!ckr.com...I see a mysterious police and thief set. Is that new? There are simply too many hidden blisters available in the rest of the world, like the famous civil war duopack :wave:

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil Blister 5914
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 09:56:55 »
It isn't new. I think it was released last year or so.
But I agree - there are simply too many new blister sets to keep track of. Unfortunately, most of them never make it too the Netherlands anyway - even though quite a number of them are really interesting :-[

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 10:32:57 »
It isn't new. I think it was released last year or so.
But I agree - there are simply too many new blister sets to keep track of. Unfortunately, most of them never make it too the Netherlands anyway - even though quite a number of them are really interesting :-[

Bogro
Sorry for bringing out old news :'(
Seems like it is only these two years the Blisters finally make it to the official catalogue, and they are not only for US only. ???

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 15:32:13 »
Hi

Yes I would really like to know what ever happened to what seems like the only one ever produced Civil War blister . I could really use a less expensive way to recruit for our American war . There were people making fake blisters that were really convincing but I never heard this one to be one of those.

Playmobil "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 20:45:50 »
Sorry for bringing out old news :'(

It may be old news to me; but that doesn't mean it's old news to you  ;)
Besides - it is a nice set. Never a bad thing to bring something nice back to attention  ;D

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.