Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46470 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2018, 20:36:08 »
The crew is ready to serve! I ordered some extra Roncalli girls and boys and customised some of them. Apart from 3 others, this is the complete crew!

Apparently I received the last 9 pieces of the hat (according to my invoice, I actually ordered 10 of them):

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2018, 17:45:18 »
Today I received some more parts! I was able to restore some older clowns. Two pictures of my clown family:

Apparently it is cheaper to order the colts / foals via the DS parts service, than to order set 6263 for example. Now I still miss one, which I ordered separately...

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2018, 20:28:14 »
I was so lucky to get me this one second hand! I cannot wait much longer to create a new diorama soon!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2018, 18:36:53 »
Oooooh that one is one of my alltime favourites  :love:  (yes, I have a lot of favourites, but nevertheless...)

Enjoy your purchase!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2018, 13:29:15 »
Yes, those buildings with Steck platform pieces are very sought-after and lovely.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2019, 18:49:10 »
The figures of series 15 are available in Belgium (Colruyt and Euroshop are the first shops as usual)!

I bought some doubles because I really like this new batch!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2019, 14:17:48 »
All very impressive and look forward to see more of your great collection
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2019, 15:12:18 »
I viewed this entire tread and it has been quite helpful in greatly expanding my “have to have” list for our western and circus collection  :wow: thank you Boris
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2019, 21:19:24 »
All very impressive and look forward to see more of your great collection

Thanks, Giorginetto! I will soon start to create a new diorama, I'm just waiting for a new parts order to finish my last Western diorama. This time I will create a forest diorama!

I viewed this entire tread and it has been quite helpful in greatly expanding my “have to have” list for our western and circus collection  :wow: thank you Boris

Wow, thanks for the kind words Rasputin and anytime! Like I replied to Giorginetto, I'm waiting for a new parts order, which contains a lot of klickies! I will share it here when it arrives! Apart from that I have been buying a lot of sets the past month, many sets on my wanted list were on sale!!! Maybe I will share some pictures soon of my last purchases!

Today I went to Colruyt again, past Saturday I didn't have much time to sort out some Figures. Now I have all the klickies I wanted. If you want to see details of the other Figures, our Playmofriend Luftgaengerin bought them all, check it out here.

The Dutch girl seems useful in many ways, the hippy guy fits with the circus people and to my own surprise, the lady in blue is not just a lady, but the Queen! As you can see, I made already a custom clown with the parts of the new gnome!

I told you, the Queen!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2019, 08:48:37 »
Aha! A badge is all you need to become a hereditary leader!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)