Author Topic: New Figure: Carl Zeiss  (Read 821 times)

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: New Figure: Carl Zeiss
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2024, 21:24:14 »
Glad you liked my reminscing, Graham.  Now I'm 80. you'll probably get much more of it.

I enjoyed it as well, thanks for sharing!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 04:34:45 »
These special exclusive klickies sure are attractive and what I’d love to see in regular assortment of playmobil

The rainbow bright klickies with their tacky outfits are tiresome

Put some traditional class back into Playmobil similar to this handsome klicky

The Gnomes don't seem to understand that this is the strength of the brand, their natural forte. Clean, classic, cultural. Sure, experiment with laser badgers and Taylor Swope, but why not have a choice of classic-type themes? What if all the energy wasted on Everdreamerz had been put into say a German historical theme. HOTCAKES I tell you.

They say they're trying to appeal to the kidult collector but they are totally missing this aspect of that market.  :eh?:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2024, 04:49:17 »
I enjoyed it as well, thanks for sharing!

Thank you.  ;)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2024, 19:12:22 »
The Gnomes don't seem to understand that this is the strength of the brand, their natural forte. Clean, classic, cultural. Sure, experiment with laser badgers and Taylor Swope, but why not have a choice of classic-type themes? What if all the energy wasted on Everdreamerz had been put into say a German historical theme. HOTCAKES I tell you.

They say they're trying to appeal to the kidult collector but they are totally missing this aspect of that market.  :eh?:

Exactly
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2024, 19:13:32 »
Plus your educating the youth about history
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: