Author Topic: PM USA Not Available Items :-(  (Read 6567 times)

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
PM USA Not Available Items :-(
« on: March 06, 2012, 19:19:33 »
trying to put an order today get the message not available in most of the items i want, what a bomb!!!

items not available:

big keg!
yellow house
samurai
mongol
pirate jail
3 lion knights
earl and countness
yellow knigths
3 new red coats!

and now??? what i'm gonna do??  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 19:41:36 by Amd »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Not Available :-(
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 19:35:57 »
trying to put an order today get the message not available in most of the items i want, what a bomb!!!

items not available:

big keg!
yellow house
samurai
mongol
pirate jail
3 lion knights
earl and countness
yellow knigths
3 new red coats!

and now??? what i'm gonna do??  >:( >:( >:(

What country are you in ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
Re: Not Available :-(
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 19:37:23 »
What country are you in ?

USA... sorry

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: PM USA Not Available Items :-(
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 20:05:00 »
If the yellow knights are the new ones, they haven't been available yet. I have been clicking since January to no avail. I figured the yellow house would be out with it being on sale. I bought some last chance items last week and couldn't get the mongol either. That was short lived.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 20:37:58 »
when the green car discussion happened I was told by playmobil staff that a new shippment was on the way of the new add-ons  :crossed: :prays: :sorrow: I really want to believe in that   ::)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 00:25:57 »
We can only hope! :prays:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:19 »
i am in the US, and i ordered the Earl and Countess about a month ago. Maybe they are out now. I also had one of the yellow houses in my shopping cart a few weeks ago, and then didn't order it....and when i went back to get it...they were not available. so maybe they are sold out now  :(
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:29:51 »
when the green car discussion happened I was told by playmobil staff that a new shippment was on the way of the new add-ons  :crossed: :prays: :sorrow: I really want to believe in that   ::)

I really really really hope that's true! I wanted the car so bad, but have been completely broke since they were released and not buying anything. Now that I am finally able to buy again, it's not there! :hissyfit: I wanted several barrels, too. :'( After all this effort to be able to get the things we want, they need to give us a little longer to be able to get them over here in the US. We live off commission, and Chris makes alot more during the first half of the year than the second, in his line of work.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 01:42:40 »
i ordered the Earl and Countess about a month ago.
I wanted those forever and could never find them anywhere. Then I found them at a shop that now has piles of them (like 10-15 of them last time I was there). :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 07:30:59 »
At least in the US you can get the DS sets in some regular toystores... here hey are only available in the funpark  :(