Getting Started > Technical Support/Testing

Difficulty seeing pics inserted with the image tag

(1/4) > >>

playmofire:
Once again, no pic for me to see.  Can anyone help?  Is it Firefox that's the problem or ZoneAlarm?

playmofire:
Now the pic Jochen has posted I can see and it's a great custom.  It's Customizer's pics that are the problem.

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: playmofire on September 15, 2006, 15:24:54 ---Now the pic Jochen has posted I can see and it's a great custom.  It's Customizer's pics that are the problem.

--- End quote ---

Hm, he uses the inline img-tag; I just attached my photo directly into the thread. Maybe there is the difference. (Do you have some kind of blocker activated?)

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Little Jo on September 15, 2006, 15:29:28 ---Hm, he uses the inline img-tag; I just attached my photo directly into the thread. Maybe there is the difference. (Do you have some kind of blocker activated?)

--- End quote ---

It may be something to do with my firewall.  Certainly, it allows links through.  I'll query on img-tag in the help option.

playmofire:
Well, the help text didn't help and allowing all cookies and all types of pop-ups made no difference either, nor did allowing mobile code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version