Author Topic: ALL OF MY KNIGHTS?  (Read 13724 times)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
ALL OF MY KNIGHTS?
« on: December 03, 2011, 19:13:24 »
OK. I know at least one of you guys will be happy with this thread. I hope even more of you enjoy it.
I took out some of my boxes, cleared the living room table, and displayed all my knights.

George, this is for you!

Actually, it's not ALL of the knights I ever created, some have been sold and I haven't made doubles yet; some never made it beyond the sketch stage; some still need to be released, the caparison being made, but the matching knight not ready; and I have more projects in my computer...

I made row by row pictures when setting them up and close-ups too.
There are 88 custom knights (and only 86 custom caparisons, can you find the two originals?)
 :love:
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: ALL OF MY KNIGHTS?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 22:54:14 »
You have them in such close formation and its past my bed time  :lol: but these look impressive!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 23:16:24 »
awesome sire !!! i have been looking forward for this picture !!!!!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 00:44:11 »
Very impressive Arnaud. That would make for a very long tournament. Nice to see them all together

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 02:43:21 »
Arnaud,
Looks like you live in a pretty mean neighborhood with all those armed men on horses lolling around the place.
Does it get scary at night trying to sleep with so many knights in your house? Pgal ;D
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 04:18:01 »
Oh, it's great to see them all together, Arnaud! Nice collection of excellent customs!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 05:59:19 »
OMG Arnaud! this is overwhelming :o
..my army of poorly armoured samurais will be mowed down...even arrows and long spears will be of no use...I still have to make a couple of samurais with aquebusiers...but i dont think they have enough time to reload :P

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 07:43:48 »
AWESOME!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 08:04:14 »
The original caparisons is the cross in the front raw and the blue royal at the left hand side at the front raw , both based on original playmo designs and original playmo klickies used also . correct ??  :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

BUT Sir Arnaud show us some close us and more pictures sire !!! this collection is magnifico !!! more pictures !!! please !!!

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 09:17:55 »
Magnificent display of your creations, Arnaud.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”