Author Topic: New instructions at playmobil.com, with which PlaymoDB needs help  (Read 9468 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: New instructions at playmobil.com, with which PlaymoDB needs help
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 00:51:32 »
MANY MANY THANKS to bonniebeth, conniefrere and cowabunga who have gotten a whole bunch of these sets updated! Here's what's left:

4856 - RC Module Set Plus
4875 - Secret Agent Headquarters with Alarm System
4876 - Secret Agent Super Racer
4877 - Secret Agent Detection Jet
4878 - Robo Gang Truck
4879 - Spy Camera Set
4882 - Robo Gang Battle Yacht
7483 - Floor Extension for Large Grand Mansion
7484 - Light Set for the Large Grand Mansion (5302)

Any Secret Agents fans out there who have figured out what all that fancy gadgetry could be called?

Once the most recent are done, I'll back up a couple of years to see what older sets aren't complete, and see if anyone's up for that. Stay tuned.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 13:11:34 »
Btw, Heather, I haven't forgotten about the castle. I've just had a really busy last couple of weeks. But I'll get to it shortly.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 15:04:04 »
Btw, Heather, I haven't forgotten about the castle. I've just had a really busy last couple of weeks. But I'll get to it shortly.

No trouble, who's not busy this time of year? I'm still working on Future Planet, and the dribs and drabs of info that keep trickling in.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!