Author Topic: Instructions for supermarket 3200  (Read 13619 times)

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
Instructions for supermarket 3200
« on: February 17, 2010, 15:13:51 »
 :wave: Hi playmofriends
anyone haw the instructions to 3200 supermarket please  :prays:
My nice is missing them and she is sad  :'(

Pingo

I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Instructions for supermarket 3200
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 15:27:24 »
:wave: Hi playmofriends
anyone haw the instructions to 3200 supermarket please  :prays:
My nice is missing them and she is sad  :'(

Pingo

I've got that set in storage, & if no one else has the instructions more readily available, I will gladly find them & email a copy to you!

Just a small sample of my wife's & mines supermarket checkout display with 7 conveyors.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 16:23:14 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 16:52:42 »

Just a small sample of my wife's & mines supermarket checkout display with 7 conveyors.

Ah, so your wife re-enacts retail therapy in Playmobil.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 17:05:13 »

Have you got a supermarket big enough to set them up in :D

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 17:46:25 »
Have you got a supermarket big enough to set them up in :D

Kind of,...... I have a 3200 supermarket with 2x7589 extensions, but we're still required to line up the check out isles from front of the store to the rear, down the side.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 17:55:27 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 01:55:06 »
Hi Bill, which of you has the job of setting all the little bottles and tins on the shelves?  Last time I set ours up one of the cats decided to settle down in the middle of the store and everything fell off the shelves!    :hissyfit: - we decided it was time to close up for the day!  ;D

Pingo, I'd send you a copy of my instructions but I've just looked and can't find them!  sorry!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 04:35:38 »
Hi Bill, which of you has the job of setting all the little bottles and tins on the shelves?  Last time I set ours up one of the cats decided to settle down in the middle of the store and everything fell off the shelves!    :hissyfit: - we decided it was time to close up for the day!  ;D

Pingo, I'd send you a copy of my instructions but I've just looked and can't find them!  sorry!

Elaine

I don't mind setting up the merchandise half as much as I originally dreaded installing all of those darn carton labels  8}! I'm elected to set everything up due to being the perfectionist in the house  :-\! It's a curse I know  :lol:!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:52:45 »
Hi

We had the supermarket here at Ross clearance a few years back. I know I have the instructions in my box and I could dig them out if you need them. I would have to copy them as I do not have a scanner.

I never used the instructions and set up the 3 supermarkets in a custom way. It has a supermarket then a bakery, a meat market, a fast food shop w/bathrooms and then the toy shop upstairs

One of our sons was running through the office, triped and landed right on the super store  :omg: Time to remodel  :lol:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 11:09:32 »
That's a great setup you've created there, Ras.  I especially like the toyshop and the way you've set the stock out, notably the pedal cars hanging from the racks.  Super!   :wow: :wow: :wow:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 16:13:06 »
Great toyshop Ras! I didn't think much of the microsets, but they do provide some nice props for this sort of layout. I wonder if there are more planned or if they are considered a failed experiment?