Author Topic: Caparison Comparison  (Read 15330 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: Caparison Comparison
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2015, 21:52:23 »
Great informative chart you've done there thanks for the photos and descriptions. There's loads of nice Knights and horses there but, the green lion shield and added green details really struck me perhaps because I wasn't expecting the combination, the black and gold dragon knight also looks really striking in the last set of photos. Now just need to gradually collect some more Knights and horses for my Medieval collection  ;D seeing as I've only got an incomplete Swan Tournament Knight  :knight:   

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2015, 02:53:03 »
Those pictures are awesome, Tiermann. Hmm... could they be preparing for a tournament? ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 09:41:49 »
I found this chart on Animobil a few months ago, Tim. Unfortunately (for my wallet), it set me off on another collecting spree. Who could resist all those lovely caparisons? I managed to get quite a few from DS and others from ebay, but some are fiendishly hard to get hold of!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2015, 13:53:29 »
The recent tournament knights added a few nice new ones, a shame the actual medieval batch had none though.  :(

Don't think I'd ever get all of them, I'm just happy to have plenty in case of tournaments. Gues it depends a bit on where my medieval story will go to next time.. Might need some new knights if it moves to Chivalia, which is known for its chivalrous knights.  :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 20:23:04 »
Old thread but vastly due for an update.
Here is the current chart. Just added was number 3 finally thanks in part to our friend GrahamB. I am still missing the proper white and silver lance, someday perhaps but at least I have the rest put together finally.

As of this year there are a total of 39. Those Super 4 guys should really wear helmets. Show offs.
:D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 20:46:06 »
Those are great Tiermann! Thank you for the compilation!

Those Super 4 guys should really wear helmets. Show offs.
:D

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2016, 23:44:38 »
What set is 3 from?
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 17:42:59 »
3624, a color set, has the white caparison.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2017, 20:48:25 »
Great update! I was just looking through these a few days ago. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2017, 15:10:51 »
One of my favourite pages in the WWW! So many thanks for this, Tiermann.

A while ago I believed I was complete with the exception of 3 (which I do not value too highly). Very happy feeling ;D, especially considering that tracking down 15 was hard. But, looking at them again I realise that I don't yet have 20. :-\ DS set 7762, right? Well, at least something to keep the blood running.

Happy New Year everybody!

StJohn