Author Topic: Sys-x cathedral: Bells and gates  (Read 1390 times)

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
Sys-x cathedral: Bells and gates
« on: February 21, 2018, 12:13:00 »
After 5 years of silence coming from the towers and cold air and wind swirling through the interior because of not knowing how to do it, my cathedral finally has bells and gates. The gates are from the 6000 Kings's castle and fits more or less the arcade.  ;D

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 13:15:50 by kenc »

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: Sys-x cathedral: Bells and gates
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 12:39:57 »
Hello Ken,
Always nice to see your creations!
I’m not sure that very many of the newbies here at Playmofriends have ever shared the fun that some of us had back in the “old days” of Playmobil. Fortunately, there are still a few old timers who still remember Steck and System X. And, the joy it brought us when we’re able to create our “masterpieces” and share them with each other. Ken, thanks for rekindling those happy memories.
Richard

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 12:49:49 »
After 5 years of silence coming from the towers and cold air and wind swirling through the entirior because of not knowing how to do it, my cathedral finally has bells and gates.

Very nice - are there more pics of the bells?

I’m not sure that very many of the newbies here at Playmofriends have ever shared the fun that some of us had back in the “old days” of Playmobil. Fortunately, there are still a few old timers who still remember Steck and System X.

Ah, yes - we had quite a lengthy discussion on the subject on the collectobil board... remember that Richard?  You said something like "system X is TOO versatile" - I still believe you are right!  :P

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 18:26:39 »
Two superb creations, kenc.  Magnificent!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 19:58:51 »
Great, Ken!

are there more pics of the bells?

Yes, I´d be interested too in seeing more details of the system you made for the bells...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!