Author Topic: 4084 construction set and stuff  (Read 4155 times)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
4084 construction set and stuff
« on: December 04, 2008, 04:20:06 »
Hello Everyone,
                                                   ( I think this is the number )
I am searching for some part numbers. From set 4084 ( HUGE construction set ) I'm looking for the numbers to the orange and black chain saw and all its parts. Also, the battery operated drill from set 4655 ( plumber special )

- Ben

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4084 construction set and stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 07:03:05 »
Hi Ben,

As 4655 is a Special part numbers aren't given, but try searching on 30 51 3750 on playmoDB and see if that will do.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 14:47:36 »
Thanks Gordon,

I found the numbers to the drill, I think it was also in a Christmas set. Anyways, that saw is what I think I will have problems with.

- Ben

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 15:34:49 »
Thanks Gordon,
I found the numbers to the drill, I think it was also in a Christmas set. Anyways, that saw is what I think I will have problems with.
 - Ben
I agree with you about the orange & black chain saw. I have been trying to find a number for that item for a while now, but the mega set 4084 was a limited production for the Europrean market like the THW sets, & there are no break downs for set 4084's part numbers posted anywhere. I hope someone who owns the set will help to identify that part number, but we may still have to get someone from Europe to order it through their DS because it is not a common part here for us.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 16:39:51 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 16:24:40 »
Hey to think i use chainsaws all the time and i have never noticed that color . It is a very realistic modern color ( Husqvarna, Stihl or Echo ) and unlike the yellow and green ( silly who want a camo saw ) or the yellow red ( very old color setup minus the red handle ) The blue one is similar to a Dolmar but a very uncommon  saw, it just needs the black or better yet a silver handlebars .

I would want in on the saw order from Germany  :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 19:20:28 »
I've been putting off inventorying the 4084 since it's such a huge set, but I'm doing it now - it's taken me all day, but I'm nearly done.  There are 135 parts, almost half of them new.  I know, cry me a river... Anyway, the chainsaw comes as one part, number 30 65 1912.

Ben, was it the green tools you found? In which set? I thought I had all the Christmas sets done, but I want to check up on not being able to find it with a search for "drill". Thanks!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 19:55:27 »
Heather,

The drill is listed in 5755 - Holiday house.

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 20:44:38 »
I've been putting off inventorying the 4084 since it's such a huge set, but I'm doing it now - it's taken me all day, but I'm nearly done.  There are 135 parts, almost half of them new.  I know, cry me a river... Anyway, the chainsaw comes as one part, number 30 65 1912.
Ben, was it the green tools you found? In which set? I thought I had all the Christmas sets done, but I want to check up on not being able to find it with a search for "drill". Thanks!

Thanks Heather  :wow:! Now hopefully U.S. DS will be able to get it for us  :prays:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 22:03:41 »

Here it is:

30 51 3750 - Tool set: saw, drill, screwdriver, hammer, wrench, pliers

In fact, the tools are identical in the plumber special, but dark green.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 13:07:05 »
Heather,

Gepetto
Right, that's the blue one.  OK, I have it figured out now. Still on the lookout for the number to the green tools.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!