Author Topic: printed goatee  (Read 1336 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
printed goatee
« on: December 13, 2013, 10:07:40 »
can any Playmofriend take a close up shot of a klicky's head with the printed goatee? (I think he's from a arabian special...is there any fair-skin coloured klicky with a printed goatee? thank you and a merry christmas everyone!  :sleigh:  :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: printed goatee
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 11:40:04 »
This is the only one I found on playmodb with 'goatee' in the description, cheng. Its a VERY small goatee, but the skin-tone is light.
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/klicky.pl?partnum=k4627
The arabian special (Arab Warrior 4521) has a plastic beard, not a printed one.
There may be a more recent klicky with a goatee, but I haven't seen him! Got a marker pen?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 00:39:10 »
This is the only one I found on playmodb with 'goatee' in the description, cheng. Its a VERY small goatee, but the skin-tone is light.
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/klicky.pl?partnum=k4627
The arabian special (Arab Warrior 4521) has a plastic beard, not a printed one.
There may be a more recent klicky with a goatee, but I haven't seen him! Got a marker pen?

oh, I meant the other one that looks like an big 'O' going around the mouth...I need a close-up before using a marker pen to modify it for my Koreans

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 04:12:56 »
sorry everyone...found it (photo from a PF of course)... if I have him, I'll rub & reshape into a goatee with a 'V' at his chin (anyone can remember which klickies have this head?)
I dont think my hand is steady enough to marker-pen this and too tiny for making a spray template
 :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 10:46:51 »
Sorry, Cheng. I remember you posted about this goatee before on PF. And I was being humorous when I suggested a marker pen! Good luck, though.
Graham
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 14:54:05 »
Sorry, Cheng. I remember you posted about this goatee before on PF. And I was being humorous when I suggested a marker pen! Good luck, though.
Graham

good memory Graham! and mine is getting worse but you prompted me to use the marker pen and I did...very pleased with it...will show tomorrow! thanks again!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 00:40:55 »
done, enough of these (for the time being ;))
 :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 18:04:51 »
Those look great Cheng! Needs a steady hand and a sharp eye (which along with a good memory are things I am losing fast!).
Happy Christmas!
 :ginger:
Gingerbread man in free fall?

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 02:54:31 »
Those look great Cheng! Needs a steady hand and a sharp eye (which along with a good memory are things I am losing fast!).
Happy Christmas!

Thanks and merry christmas too, Graham! I too fear losing these but once in a while, a bit of challenge and surprising to find that we might still have it! (but I stopped as I didnt want to stretch my luck)
I really wasnt thinking of using my marker pen until you "suggested"  ;)
 :xmascheer: :xmascheer: :xmascheer: :xmascheer:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 09:34:52 »
They look great, Cheng. Hat off  :hatoff:

:ginger:
Gingerbread man in free fall?

:lol: