Author Topic: 4382 Train station flower colour query  (Read 1301 times)

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
4382 Train station flower colour query
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:57:58 »
Hi can anyone help?

I am trying to complete my 4382 - Train Platform. set, and I am having trouble with the bunch of flowers.

On the box and in the instruction, the flowers look red.

The actual bunch of flowers in the box has 5 pink petals and 1 red

On PlaymoDB the part number says the flowers should be orange

30 04 4070 - Flower blossom

Can anyone with the set please confirm what colour they should be, please?

Thanks
Damo <*)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: 4382 Train station flower colour query
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 13:52:48 »
The fact that 30 04 4070 - Flower blossom appears in 4382 - Train Platform is borne out by the instructions, but whether they're actually orange is a guess! All the other sets in which 30 04 4070 appear on the instructions are large sets, so the flowers are difficult to see in the pictures. If someone could verify or correct my guess via an unopened (or unscattered) set, that would be welcome. There is only one colour of flower in 4382, though, I'll tell you that much.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 13:57:56 »
I bought a 4382 station opened, but complete and the flowers in the picture came with it, so I think these must be the ones.  They are a match for the ones on the box.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 21:53:35 »
Thanks guys - I'll probably stick with the pink flowers, and just find one to replace the odd red one

For some reason instruction sheets of that era always seem to be wrong when it comes to colour. The lady's blue hat and hair bpw are clearly blue but the instructions show them as purple ::)

Damo <*)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 22:37:39 »
Thanks guys - I'll probably stick with the pink flowers, and just find one to replace the odd red one

Damo <*)

I'll see if I have a spare flower to send you so you can see what the actual colour is.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 16:13:15 »
I'll see if I have a spare flower to send you so you can see what the actual colour is.

It's ok Gordon, thank you

I'll just find one more pink flower from my flowers pot, to complete the bunch :elf:

Damo <*)