Author Topic: Finally..  (Read 7349 times)

Offline Val

• Playmo Pal
Finally..
« on: December 30, 2005, 13:46:40 »
Hi all...I finally made it here. Sorry to be so late! (I`ve been ill, personal problems, all that sort of thing. And Christmas, of course!)

Anyway, for these who don`t know me I`m a 47 year old mother of two (boy aged 9, girl aged 4) and live in Scotland. I`ve been collecting Playmobil for almost four years. I`ve been in a Playmo slump recently (see above) but this Christmas Eve I set up  up my daughter`s Christmas present...the Fairytale Palace, complete with all the discontinued and current roomsets. It`s been up in the attic waiting for her since before she was born. It was all so pretty I suddenly remembered what first got me into  Playmobil...the Dollshouses, and associated girly sets, and before I knew it I was up in the attic looking for more half-remembered sets, and catching up with the news (new mermaids?!!!!!!!!!) and looking on Ebay at Playmobil, lol.

I`m amazed how much I`ve missed over the past few months. I`ll have to catch up! But it`s nice to be here at last.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Finally..
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 13:59:56 »
Hi Val,

Great to see you here  :wave:, and I hope the problems and ill-health have been successfully weathered.

It's great here and you're sure to find lots to interest and amuse you.

Meanwhile, have a kudo to celebrate your arrival.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 14:23:36 »
Hello, Val ... :wave:

It is so nice to see you here! And, to also read that things are looking up for you ...  :)

I think that sometimes just looking at a Klicky's smiling face can often by the best blues chaser in the whole world ... ;D

Lots of nice people here, Val. And now with your being here, we have one more nice person at Playmofriends. Thanks for coming. (And, I copycatted Playmofire) ... Have a kudo kid ... ;)

All the best and Happy Holidays,
Richard

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 15:21:10 »
Hi Val! and Welcome!  :wave:  ;D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 16:24:37 »
Hi Val! :D

I can only echo what everyone else has already said. I am delighted that you have joined PlaymoFriends and I wish you a healthier and happier new year (and thereafter, of course :)).

Love your new avatar too. :love: Is it a Musselburgh fish-seller? ;)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 08:36:50 »
Be welcome from Germany.

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 10:41:03 »
Hello Val,
        I´d almost given up on you. Thought you`d taken up caber tossing,  embroidering haggis or Sassenach bashing.

I´m  pleased the Playmo slump is over. It´s great to have you around.

Guarrenzino

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 13:20:58 »
Hi Val.

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 14:09:36 »
Hi Val,

Great to see you here joining in with us Playmoholics again.

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 16:02:26 »
Hi Val,

Here's hoping for  a brighter 2006 for us all! It's very good to see you (excellent avatar!) - Diana :)
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS