Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159081 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 20:39:29 »
That is really a picturesque (providing he corect diorama as well) set giorginetto well done!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2010, 12:18:52 »
Wonderful purchases Giorginetto!!!
I really like that last house with all the tools!
It is simple, but briliant.
And very homely. :)

Thanks, I agree its a nice addition to any mediaval city and the trangled top with the barn window makes a nice difference from the rest of the houses. I look forward to set my city up again now i am counting 34 houses ( excluding the kings qurters that have 16 rooms ) and my new purchases 6  round 5 storey towers  and 22 square towers and 6 lowering gates etc etc , really look forward to set it all up !!!  0). I am thinking of buying the old trainstation , taking off the black base , the clock in the attic window and replacing the internal ticket booth with some good old mediaval stuff !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2010, 13:36:17 »
Thanks, I agree its a nice addition to any mediaval city and the trangled top with the barn window makes a nice difference from the rest of the houses. I look forward to set my city up again now i am counting 34 houses ( excluding the kings qurters that have 16 rooms ) and my new purchases 6  round 5 storey towers  and 22 square towers and 6 lowering gates etc etc , really look forward to set it all up !!!  0). I am thinking of buying the old trainstation , taking off the black base , the clock in the attic window and replacing the internal ticket booth with some good old mediaval stuff !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Impressive numbers!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Can't wait to see the results!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2010, 17:59:23 »
Here is a very bad quality short video I took with my pocket camera of my castle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIecRLt3guU

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2010, 19:12:59 »
George this is brilliant!!! Cannot wait to see the whole place blooming with life...klickies i mean!!! Perhaps next time you can take a steadier shot so that we can see more details!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :)9

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2010, 23:47:47 »
George this is brilliant!!! Cannot wait to see the whole place blooming with life...klickies i mean!!! Perhaps next time you can take a steadier shot so that we can see more details!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :)9

That was my first attempt at filming a set up !! Next time will be more careful to make a better video and wil use a far better camera.. :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2010, 08:22:13 »
This is seriously wonderful! I wish I could come and see it in real life!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2010, 01:45:07 »
That setup is amazing! Giorginetto, when you are settled in your new space and set up again you are going to have a real marvel on your hands!  :wow:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:20 »
WOW! :o
Thanks for the video Giorginetto!!!
I absolutly loved it! :clap:
I watched it, then quickly subscribed to your YouTube channel. ;)
I do not think the camera is too shakey,
It is much better then I could have done.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2010, 08:48:27 »
Thanks Geppeto and WoT for your kind words. I havent really taken videos in my life and i just opened YouTube for this. Sicne this set up i have bought 4 more houses and two 3666s and lots of steck parts . Next time plannign to set everything , all the steck , probably double highh walls all round and also set up all the klickies , the magic, barons castle , vikings , forrest , robin hood & co , etc etc . Need to short out the surface set up as i have all my playmobil in a 45m2 room ready to set up tables or boards ( with green and blue cloth) accordingly and set it all up , cant wait really it will be done i reckon sometime mid/ end june , i am hoping to buy some more trees and klickies till then , will not go for the new dragonland though , prefer to expand the steck collection i reckon .. Next video when its all set will be done by a friend with a proper camera and knowledge . In septemmebr i will set up all my pirates ( 14 ships in total , 4 islands etc etc ) and video them also . The in 2011 romans and egyptians( havent got any egyptians yet though ,  :-[) , and then back to my favourite mediaval !!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love:     0)