Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159079 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2011, 18:32:49 »
Hey I love your setup George!  Looks like you added another story of steck on the back wall.  You got it going on man! :rock: :rock:

Thank you Sire !!! Hopefully  i will have the rest set in the following two weeks and take some photos of it all, prior to the start of my Knight Lore Chronicles !!!!  still lots to do but i kinda feel the hardest and most comoplicated parts are over ..... after like 9 months this is !!!!!

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #701 on: August 17, 2011, 14:28:51 »
I feel bad for your armies George...
With them all packed in like that, I could kill 10 with one shot of artillery! :evilplan:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #702 on: August 17, 2011, 16:52:37 »
Once again, awesome collection!  Where do they go to the bathroom? Lol

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #703 on: August 17, 2011, 17:35:42 »
George, i must say that i 'm impressed with your medieval collection!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is also nice to see some purpple knights there!!!!

I think you must use your floor to continue the setup!!

i was wondering if you have a garden to setup my army. It will be the conflict of door step!!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #704 on: August 17, 2011, 18:33:02 »
Once again, awesome collection!  Where do they go to the bathroom? Lol

Good question  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2011, 16:28:24 »
The talk about bathroom and toilets has been split and moved to The Humor Games and more thread.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=8883.0

Lets all, including myself, :) stay on topic

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2011, 18:37:19 »
The talk about bathroom and toilets has been split and moved to The Humor Games and more thread.

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=8883.0

Lets all, including myself, :) stay on topic

Thank you sir wold, i myself got talking about toilets etc which hs nothing to do with my diorama. I am in 48hrs at the den people, i promise youy all to take pictures of the lot in the following few days and post them here, soon after this the Knight Lore Chronicles wil commence. Once again thanks for the enouragement and kind words from you all in the past 10 months or so , its been very difficult finding the time for all this as my den is 80km away from where i live etc. however thanks to the playmofriends i kept this project going and despite the ugy looking castle/city i have created at least its plenty to look at ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #707 on: September 10, 2011, 08:45:10 »
Since i am not going to the master playmo den to finish it all this weekend but next i have made a photo video of the making of the Krull city and castle. and here is a link to it. it is my first attempt in using ms movie maker btw !!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Hopefully next weekend i will have much more sets up and trees etc , still need another full 4-5 workdays at the den to finish it all , next weekend will be 2 days fingers crossed

anyways, there are lots of pictures showing how the set up evolved from boxes full of stuff and boxed sets to the city /castle it has evolved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEodFxLsP98

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #708 on: September 10, 2011, 09:03:41 »
Beautiful!!! Amazing!!! Superb video!!!!  :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Since I've been in your diorama its a big thrill for me to see theses pics in progress and the music (for the Krull movie soundtrack I pressume?  ;) ) gives it a whole different atmosphere... feelings of how much work you have put in this, how much devotion and love you have placed in this diorama... and a hint that finally a dream came true...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Nickers

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #709 on: September 11, 2011, 18:33:33 »
WOW!  :inlove:

Love the video! Your collection is amazing!