Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159441 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 18:47:01 »
  you are talking about the trees or the men? about the soldiers i know that they are not many left and are not going to produce more!!!! :(  in genural about the playmobil hellas i go there many times there are always they are  run out of something >:( >:(

No, just joking Alexi...I am after some western sets, legionaires, 7768 knights...and they always seem to run out....
I envy you guys living in athens....I want to visit the fun park for more spare parts...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 21:48:22 »
No, just joking Alexi...I am after some western sets, legionaires, 7768 knights...and they always seem to run out....
I envy you guys living in athens....I want to visit the fun park for more spare parts...
  it's not something so special to go there as i said when i go to buy something usually is not available >:( >:( it's better to buy them with sending them to you
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2010, 22:09:15 »
  it's not something so special to go there as i said when i go to buy something usually is not available >:( >:( it's better to buy them with sending them to you

I agree. I now place my orders over the phone, for large numbers as the order i asked for today , they quoted me 2-3 weeks ..
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2010, 05:05:32 »
They seemed to have stock problems...i asked for 5 sets of rebel soldiers (they could only send two) and 10 horse with theves and they said they could not spare any....

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2010, 20:07:20 »
They seemed to have stock problems...i asked for 5 sets of rebel soldiers (they could only send two) and 10 horse with theves and they said they could not spare any....

i think they keep minimum stock here in Greece .....  From what i have read previously here, Playmobil Greece doesnt take orders for specific items. So hpw does one in greece buys things like pikes, helmets, jousting spears, etc etc , from Playmobil Germany or where  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2010, 20:13:22 »
i think they keep minimum stock here in Greece .....  From what i have read previously here, Playmobil Greece doesnt take orders for specific items. So hpw does one in greece buys things like pikes, helmets, jousting spears, etc etc , from Playmobil Germany or where  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I have not tried contacting the ds services in germany and belgium. Gordon said they would be happy to help. I asked ds in the UK to order but forwarded me to Playmobil Hellas......

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2010, 21:04:35 »
I have not tried contacting the ds services in germany and belgium. Gordon said they would be happy to help. I asked ds in the UK to order but forwarded me to Playmobil Hellas......

I will be contacting PM Germany very soon after i receive my 25x 7725  Pine trees and 33 x 7664 black lion knights... I reckon so soon i will be putting a pause to mediaval purchases and steck and go for some pirates, egyptians ( have none !!!! ) and of course the all time classic western , i love th eold western houses ...... however my immeidtae plan is to set up all the mediaval and finally i will have enough trees to make a decent forrest, shame one can't buy oak trees today also...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2010, 15:07:16 »
I will be contacting PM Germany very soon after i receive my 25x 7725  Pine trees and 33 x 7664 black lion knights... I reckon so soon i will be putting a pause to mediaval purchases and steck and go for some pirates, egyptians ( have none !!!! ) and of course the all time classic western , i love th eold western houses ...... however my immeidtae plan is to set up all the mediaval and finally i will have enough trees to make a decent forrest, shame one can't buy oak trees today also...

giorginetto before starting to buy the egyptian theme i have to inform you that the pyramid is a failliur it shows great on the pictures but it's not as is presented i'am stell cryiing for that buy  :'( :'( :'( :'( , the figures the camels and OFCURSE THE SPINX are great
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2010, 18:13:40 »
Yes but the pyramid has so many secret rooms and passageways, and deathtraps, and.... a great sarcophagus  and the Anubis priest, and all the treasures you can put into the sarcophagus chamber !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Clearly designed for someone who would love to be an egyptiologist.... :-[

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2010, 18:23:31 »
you're  talking about this figure  http://cgi.ebay.de/PHARAO-AGYPTER-KONIG-PYRAMIDE-SPEZIAL-NEU-Y26-/170459225612?cmd=ViewItem&pt=DE_Allesf%C3%BCrKind_Spielzeug_Playmobil&hash=item27b0295e0c  i would call him a pharow not a priest well he is the only thing  and the sarcofagus that are impressive about that set you have it pano??
The spirits rule !!!!