Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 159440 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #720 on: September 27, 2011, 21:28:34 »
you are really planning to do a photostory in this diorama  8}  ?  how many years do you plan to work on that ?  ;D

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #721 on: September 27, 2011, 22:01:20 »
Oh dear! Are the Dragon Knights attacking Krull? :0 I'd like to see how the battle turns out...
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #722 on: September 28, 2011, 07:24:34 »
you are really planning to do a photostory in this diorama  8}  ?  how many years do you plan to work on that ?  ;D

12+1 = 13 photostories in total . As for the time , i reckon it will be two years at least  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. the last one will be a photostory of an open battle with all my medieveal klikcies once all the steck is stored away, all the catapults, gauls, vikings, lion knights , dragon knights, dragons, everything, it will be  a battle of approx 1700 klikcies ... but thats for late 2013 i reckon, till then there are ( hopefully ) many other photostories ( Knight Lore Chronicles) two of which are siege / attack to the city of Krull etc etc . Thast the plan  dream i have anyways  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #723 on: October 19, 2011, 06:29:07 »

;D ;D ;D

THis weekend i plan to finish the forrest and vikings and start my Knight Lore Chronicles , the first story of the first chapter will be an informal  joust in the forrest  between Knight King Iseroth and Arngeir and Agnar follwoign their return from the last tournament, anotehr visit from the allied King of Ceragem and the first bloody conflict between Krulls forces and the yellow dragons ... all about to start after i finish the setting up this weekend chaps .. i plan to post photostories for no less than a year.....  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #724 on: October 20, 2011, 11:48:20 »
:(o): :omg: :(o): :omg: :(o): :omg:
Absolutely amazing. That's a collection!! I think a lot of people here would like to visit that town.

Yeah,!! But only with my army as conquers!!! ;D ;D.It is a great city and i think my purple banners will fit perfectly on those round towers.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:37 »
Yeah,!! But only with my army as conquers!!! ;D ;D.It is a great city and i think my purple banners will fit perfectly on those round towers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not start that debate angelo , mods wont like it and this is my key thread  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photostories to follow shortly with yellow dragons and Krull's armies etc etc  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2011, 13:48:23 »
George, this castle is fantastic  8}!! I love all the little details like the statue of the knight in the city  :love:!
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2011, 20:01:36 »
George, this castle is fantastic  8}!! I love all the little details like the statue of the knight in the city  :love:!
Ace :brownhair:

Thank you Sir !!! More to follow , hopefully this weekend when i visit the den ( thats the plan anyways , might have to postpone due to some garage refurb i have to oversee etc etc )

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2011, 22:02:16 »
AWESOME castle/forest/dragons...the whole thing is amazing and I'm looking forward to the photostories!

Loved the youtube video of this as well!

thanks so much for sharing the photos of this project as it evolves. 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #729 on: October 24, 2011, 15:51:52 »
AWESOME castle/forest/dragons...the whole thing is amazing and I'm looking forward to the photostories!

Loved the youtube video of this as well!

thanks so much for sharing the photos of this project as it evolves. 

Thanks, more to follow shortly  ;)