Author Topic: The Quest Kids - A New Fantasy Playmobil Toy Series  (Read 2158 times)

Offline QuestKids

• Playmo Pal
  • A Quest Kids quest is never done!
    • The Quest Kids Official Site
The Quest Kids - A New Fantasy Playmobil Toy Series
« on: March 07, 2019, 20:21:57 »
Greetings PlaymoFriends!

My name is Dustin and I am a Playmobil fan and the creator of a new children's YouTube series called The Quest Kids. It is a fantasy themed show staring toys of our own creation, but the sets and supporting characters are Playmobil.

I wanted to introduce myself and the show to this wonderful community. I am obviously excited to answer any questions you have about the Quest Kids (and take any suggestions), but I am equally excited to dive into this creative community and be inspired by your love of Playmobil.

Quest Kids YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/thequestkids

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: The Quest Kids - A New Fantasy Playmobil Toy Series
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 15:51:34 »
Welcome, Dustin!
I will check out your link later....
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: The Quest Kids - A New Fantasy Playmobil Toy Series
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 06:26:05 »
Very cute stop motion story  :love:  The background/greenery/buildings fit in great, and of course the Playmobil pieces stand out  ;D
The voice-over is really well done too, it all sounds very professional.  :)

Of course, I would suggest using more Playmobil characters, because they are more versatile (positioning, making them look 'alive') and there is soooo much choice. Yes, I am biased  ;D