Author Topic: Is the small victorian house (5305?) generally the same as 5300 re. directions?  (Read 5104 times)

Offline Theresse

• Playmo Enthusiast
Shoot - not sure I ever took pics as I intended to!  One of my boys took it all apart then last night I put it all together again cause I thought it would be nice to try to decorate it for xmas if I could find some battery-operated small xmas lights (any suggestions on how to get the lights to hang on the house??!).  Also cause I bought a PM snowman and a couple of other xmas accessories we didn't have before.  Thought I'd scatter some fake snow on the roof as well - and thought they could find their house like this xmas morning next to the LGB G-scale train set (fits playmobil klickies) that goes around the tree. :)  If I get my act together, I'll take a pic of that anyway!

Oh, I can't wait to see pics of that!

Offline Theresse

• Playmo Enthusiast
 :lol:  :xmascheer:

Lovely to read these stories, whole the family havi g fun with playmobil.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Theresse!
Wow! This sounds great with your sons building it and playing with it, too. It is so much fun when the whole family does it together. We have built several large sets that way, and it has been a blast.
The extension out the back is a great idea because it seems that PM houses never have enough room for the all the furniture you want to add. Luckily they have extension floors, balconies, roofs, and garages to add more stuff.
Glad you are enjoying your PM, Pgal :xholly: :xholly: :xholly:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
Oh, I can't wait to see pics of that!

How did this happened!!It will be very interesting!