Author Topic: WANTED: F?gures  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
WANTED: F?gures
« on: May 05, 2012, 15:45:29 »
Hello everyone  :wave:

I'm officially giving up hope that the local TRU is getting any series 2 surprise figures  :'( No local toy stores carry them, and unfortunately, I have nowhere to buy PM except the limited selection at TRU where I moved.

I really would like the German girl and guy from the series 2 surprise figures. If any of you have any extra you would be willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it  :love: THANKS  :thanks:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: WANTED: F?gures
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 19:19:49 »
Hello everyone  :wave:

I'm officially giving up hope that the local TRU is getting any series 2 surprise figures  :'( No local toy stores carry them, and unfortunately, I have nowhere to buy PM except the limited selection at TRU where I moved.

I really would like the German girl and guy from the series 2 surprise figures. If any of you have any extra you would be willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it  :love: THANKS  :thanks:

do you want them MISB, I guess this also works for the bags = Mint In Sealed Bags our local mom and pop has them for $2.99 and I could use the excuse to go there........again  :-[
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: