Author Topic: Leonardo de Vinci & Mona Louisa del Gioncondo  (Read 3394 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: Leonardo de Vinci & Mona Louisa del Gioncondo
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 19:20:07 »
Sylvia, it is up to you, do what is the best for all members... if it is merged, will it help or mess the comprehension?

i believe it would mess a little  ??? ???  you haven't answered why you placed to dav. these shoes??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 19:23:37 »
It's always worth visiting the art gallery more than once, so thanks for showing it again.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 20:45:15 »
Sylvia, it is up to you, do what is the best for all members... if it is merged, will it help or mess the comprehension?

I've compared both topics and I think it's better to leave them as they are. I would have to delete some posts in order for it to read correctly and I prefer not to do that. :)

The custom is a great one, btw. Well worth a second look. ;) Thanks for posting it!

Offline Alizobil

• Alizobil from France!
  • Playmo Enthusiast
    • Our Blog: www.alizobil.com
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 21:26:26 »

i believe it would mess a little  ??? ???  you haven't answered why you placed to dav. these shoes??

well, my first answer will be, why not? Just kidding... I believe that's all I had in hands when I needed to post it for the contest.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 04:53:25 »
I haven't seen this before, Alizobil.  I really like it! :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 21:20:23 »
well, my first answer will be, why not? Just kidding... I believe that's all I had in hands when I needed to post it for the contest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i can't stop lauphing when i see him he's ready to go to the street   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Alizobil

• Alizobil from France!
  • Playmo Enthusiast
    • Our Blog: www.alizobil.com
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 08:41:57 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: i can't stop lauphing when i see him he's ready to go to the street   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to make you laugh, this is very good for health!

But don't you know that in France, during xv and XVI centuries men from royal court were wearing high hills... I don't know if Leonardo was wearing those, but he belonged to the court that's for sure. So why not...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 16:29:38 by Alizobil »

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 14:54:37 »
Good to make you laugh, this is very good for health!

But don't you know that in France, during xv and XVI centuries men from royal court were wearing high hills... I don't know if Leonardo was wearing those that's trie, but hé belonged to thé court that's for sûre. So why not.
I had

yes i know not only from royal court but it was facion in genural at that time  :)
The spirits rule !!!!