Author Topic: New stuff 2019  (Read 20653 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: New stuff 2019
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2019, 12:47:35 »
I decided to repost Hadoque's pictures as external links (at amclicks). This because viewers who haven't registered at PF (but bring most traffic here) cannot see attached images, even in the public threads. We want to keep things interesting for them too, right?

For in case a second toddler should visit this forum and be in search of novelty-pics, here are 2 figures from the new 123 Knights Theme;

A pink princess, once again.
The Knight´s heraldry is not historically correct.

If I were age 4+,  this would be THE one (and only) set from the new "Knights" Theme that I´d really want ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Hell´s Jester with Fireworks

But to spoil the fun, then the Knights Firebrigade would probably show up...

The "garage-door" of the new Large Castle ...

Robin (without) Hood

Knights Theme´s pinkpurple Magician & magical armor & other klickies

[StJohn: not exactly the same picture, but the same set.]

Something weird from the Ghostbusters´Theme infiltrated the new Knights Theme ...

Playmobil Movie - set a - Caesar with (part of) his oval office and staff

Playmobil Movie - set b - Pirates meet up with Gladiator & Viking

[StJohn: not exactly the same picture, but the same set.]

Best wishes
StJohn

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 16:28:28 by StJohn »

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2019, 13:28:51 »
The jester is so cool!
That theme looks better and better and I was already thrilled!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2019, 14:28:12 »
Here are the August and September releases.

PlaymoDB List - ALL Sets Released In 2019/08 as of Jan 31

(Missed 70191 - I don't think it was on the amclicks list.)
70191 - Small Hospital

PlaymoDB List - ALL Sets Released In 2019/09 as of Jan 31
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 16:08:05 by sbblabotw »
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2019, 14:53:37 »
I wonder if the Jester´s hat will come in hard or soft plastic.
The hat´s "tentacles" can be breakable in a child´s hands, so I fear it might come in the softer rubbery plastic which will mean less durable over time ...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2019, 15:13:49 »
Chief Arsonist / Lucifer´s Dad

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2019, 15:32:58 »
Here are the August and September releases.

Thank you :)

The hat´s "tentacles" can be breakable in a child´s hands, so I fear it might come in the softer rubbery plastic which will mean less durable over time ...

Wouldn't surprise me... Have you FELT the new dragon spears? Ridiculous. I still say that if people are stupid enough to harm themselves with those... LET THEM.  >:D  Natural selection and all.

Chief Arsonist / Lucifer´s Dad

:love: :love: >:D :love: :love: 
WANT.

Are those doors compatible with steck? Or the first System X castles?

As to the knight sets..

Castles are not a possibility - though I want the klickys (mostly the fire ones), a few parts (those odd dragon cannons are nice) and the baby dragon AND THAT HORSE most of all.  :love:  (oh, and is that a GREY dwarf beard on the "water" castle?)

I think that arch is beautiful.. except the pinkish background on that Glaive-like thing..  (how many years before we get a GREY or WHITE wizard?!)..

The mega-automatic-ballista thing is as ridiculous as before..  Though I like the guy with the plans!

The wolf drawn fire brigade... words fail me. Though I like the stuff on the wolves, and MUST have the woman (are those NEW wolves? Tiermann?)

The dragon catapult thingy is also.. meh... But I want the dragon (duh), and the flying guy.. And that fire flail thing..

The fire ghost is creepy. A match for the green blob, my sister thinks. I like the guy though - did you see his RED braid, Luftgaengerin?  ;D

The joker with the fireworks.. awesome! I was afraid they'd be stuck in the castle set..

The guy with the wolf is nice too... New interesting face, I think :)  (the stuff on the wolf looks stupid, imo, but that is very easy to sort... EXTRA silly things are easy to handle - examples: space cannnos on the polar sets and soldiers on the hay cart).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2019, 15:35:14 »

I certainly hope it’s hard plastic, I want this set x5

I was surprised by the tommy gun that came with the mafia special had both soft and hard plastic . Was it do you could eat it with out it lodging in your throat?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2019, 16:12:01 »
There's a strong possibility of new wolves but with the image colors all over the place I wouldn't commit to any until we see proper box back or not photoshopped pictures of them. Or of course part numbers.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2019, 16:14:52 »
There's a strong possibility of new wolves but with the image colors all over the place I wouldn't commit to any until we see proper box back or not photoshopped pictures of them. Or of course part numbers.

Right! I have enough wolves, but if they are different.. wel..  :P

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2019, 16:44:22 »
Arsonists vs Hydrophilics, not bad. For once a proper polarity, after many random opposing pairs (lions:dragons, 3268:3269; lions:falcons, 4865:4866 and again 6000:6001).