Author Topic: New stuff 2019  (Read 20610 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New stuff 2019
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2019, 22:03:31 »
To me it seems Geobra is doing to toys as the same thing Mercedes did to cars. Over engendered. I know they have some of the most sophisticated dual color, moving parts in one pass, dual-consistencie  plastic injection machines in the world but when is it enough. Mercedes made a great car and just could not stop in the engineering department, rendering the car near impossible to work on.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2019, 23:41:24 »
Thank you - I like them :)
Me too! Less golden than the 6000s, which is a plus.

I see a new release of the non-chrome nuremberg guard helmets, only once seen in a Nordsee exclusive and now rare. This is reason for joy. Otherwise a lot of repeated parts, but that can be expected in such a well-trodden field.

I try to work out more about the 'benign' castle, shown in the distance. Three storeys, cool. Is the gate a repeat of the 4866? If so, the shape for the heraldry is different ... I just cannot tell. Exciting!

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2019, 02:46:39 »
a team of wolves joked to a vehicle

What's the punchline?
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2019, 04:51:25 »
What's the punchline?

They were werewolfed!

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2019, 08:09:32 »
What's the punchline?

:lol:

:-[

Fixed.

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2019, 08:53:37 »
What's the punchline?

My pads are killing me, too.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2019, 16:24:32 »
Our friends of Amclicks shared some high res pictures (...)

http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/novedades-alemania-agosto-septiembre-2019/?PHPSESSID=05rf3cgq56ntulm08apte8e7i4

Thanks again! No fresh pictures of the benign castle here, but the evil castle is shown in full. :knight:

Clearly a noble descendant of 3269, this is much better than that pitiful 6001. Although there are similarities to 4835/4836, it appears to be an entirely new product. I like what I see (especially the lava :love:) - please show us more!

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2019, 17:43:10 »
Playmobil responded to a question about licensed themes on facebook a little while ago by saying they have announced a "Back to the Future" license at Toy Fair but details are secret for now.
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2019, 18:51:30 »
Playmobil responded to a question about licensed themes on facebook a little while ago by saying they have announced a "Back to the Future" license at Toy Fair but details are secret for now.

It seems to be official, I made a separate topic about this: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=16824.msg302985;topicseen#msg302985
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2019, 20:40:55 »
Love the new fire horse and some of the other figures and details from that set.

From the News thread - Playmobil is planning a US factory and had a sales increase of 20% in the US last year due to selling at Walmart and Target. translated article here