Author Topic: 5847 Fire and Police at your door - Open up !  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
5847 Fire and Police at your door - Open up !
« on: January 17, 2009, 22:42:29 »
Well not the most exciting Blister of the bunch but i must say I still actually am glad they are here. I just picked up a lot and there were some Fire trucks and police sets in it and this is a very great way to set them all up with Klickies. Over all i just wish there were more accessories like the knight pack

Front Pic

Back Pic

The Police man is odd to me . His upper shirt is all normal then Playmobil decided to put that blue silver stripe on him

Here you can see him better with out the accessories

Here you can see him compared to some of the older versions

This is the Fireman and i will need quite a few for the 3 new engines

The Fireman looks like a compilation of the new Chinese Fire truck fireman and the older grey suited Klicky

Here you can see a side by side of them. I like him more than the Chinese made klicky with the F.F. logo

Here we have him at his beloved day job keeping the streets safe

and when the city is not burning down a little R & R with some smores
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: 5847 Fire and Police at your door - Open up !
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 16:31:21 »
The SWAT carry pack is a good way to pick some accessories rather reasonably, I think I will use the knight carry pack for accessories rather than order them from DS.

Gepetto