Author Topic: Super 4 Animated TV Series to start this Autumn 2014 in the UK & France !  (Read 23607 times)

Offline tigana123

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Chief Architect
it looks like this program is aiming at very young ages, maybe <8 years old or so...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
it looks like this program is aiming at very young ages, maybe <8 years old or so...

I'm quite enjoying it. I wish I could get my hands on a german version too (with subs!) - besides this one.

I want those other hairstyles in playmo too! Especially Dr X (gods, what an original name!  ::) )

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Done. :)

If anyone finds it in german, or the dvds, can you please let me know?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
:o

A friend just sent me the link : Bonecos Playmobil festejam 40 anos com série na TV (link) (in pt, of course).

It will air here too. I don't have the patience to watch anything on tv these days, but it's good news.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Yesterday, on the way from the boat, I thought I caught a glimpse of Gene going by... then at the bus stop, took a bunch of pics with the lame cellphone camera.. and decided I'd better take them with the camera...

I took the camera to my place, and, right in front of the school, I saw the outdoor for Super 4 :)

(btw, it was gone today, so.. right on time!)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Watched a few (dubbed in pt  :loco:) these days :love:

WHY in Hades isn't that out on DVD?!