Author Topic: ship 3750 question  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
Re: ship 3750 question
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 07:58:00 »
Thanks! I sent you my email. We just put together the Skull ship, which is 5778 and seems to be pretty much the same ship as 3750. So I do have those part numbers and can more easily see what I need now!

Hi Playmogirl,

I was just wandering if you could check your plans for 5778 for me, I have this ship and noticed that part 8 of the plans are missing. If you follow the plans the numbers in the red circles jump from 7 - 9 and theres no 8 are your plans the same.

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline playmogirl

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 14:50:44 »
Yes Garry, my plans are the same as yours. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it that they skipped a number!

Anne

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 18:21:34 »
Thanks for looking Anne,

I have a theory why the section 8 is missing, I think the original design of the ship was to include a hoist similar to 3750. This part of the ship could possibly of been scrapped to keep the cost down.

My reason behind this is the circular part on the front mast which is designed for a turning wheel of some kind and the clip at the top of the sail could have an arm attached to it. So my theory is that part 8 was to show these parts being assembled to the mast.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.