Author Topic: PDFs online at playmobil.com  (Read 39921 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
PDFs online at playmobil.com
« on: August 13, 2014, 12:20:34 »
The repository has been added to again: it's up to 1817 sets. Now has the 2014 daycare sets and special vehicles, and more archival sets back to the early 90's.

PlaymoDB List - Official PDFs Made Available 2014-08-13
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: PDFs online at playmobil.com
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 13:54:59 »
Great, thanks for the information and update! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 14:00:46 »
Dear Heather,
Thank you very much for continuing to support the Playmobil community!
Over the years, so many of us have come to rely on your incredible database of information.
Your dedication and commitment is an inspiration to every Playmobil collector.
Thanks again and all the best to you and your family,
Richard

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 14:32:42 »
Thanks for the heads-up, Heather!  It's great to see that Playmobil is adding plans for older sets and not just for their new releases.    :love:
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 17:27:12 »
Some of the instruction sheets are actually scans of paper booklets - you can tell because the paper is a bit crumpled in places.  The classic 3666 Castle is one example of this.  I love the idea that someone is going through these old plans and doing whatever is necessary to put them online for us, especially since everyone but Playmobil is prohibited from showing the actual building plans online.  :)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 18:18:49 »
I do like having such easy access to building plans, especially when checking old sets for missing parts. I wonder when they will stop- how far back will they go?
Its slightly annoying that earlier plans did not always give quantities of parts and even more annoying that they only produced some plans in monochrome.
By the way, 5313 did not link to a pdf of plans (not from PlaymoDB nor from Bauanleitungeen on www.playmobil.de) so I think PM need to check that one!
EDIT I sent a message to webmaster via pm.co.uk re 5313 broken link- let's see if they fix it!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 18:31:37 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 17:19:43 »
The 2014 Castle plans are now available - along with plans for two Green Wolf Knight sets that haven't been put into PlaymoDB yet. Here are all the sets with little blue links. Total PDF count: 1833.

PlaymoDB List - New PDFs Available Sept 5th
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 17:51:18 »
Thanks for the update Heather!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 17:53:34 »
The 2014 Castle plans are now available - along with plans for two Green Wolf Knight sets that haven't been put into PlaymoDB yet. Here are all the sets with little blue links. Total PDF count: 1833.

PlaymoDB List - New PDFs Available Sept 5th

Fantastic! Thanks for the news. I was just looking for these a few days ago. I'm very glad to see that they are up now. :)

I also just realized that they updated a lot of the stock images for parts too (from puzzle pieces to actual images)! This is awesome. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 12:14:31 »
The new Christmas sets have plans - including the Christmas Market, and the 1-2-3 Advent Calendar (so cute!). PlaymoDB List - Christmas Sets 2014 with Instructions

Plan count = 1841.