Author Topic: Santa Castle 2009  (Read 12853 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Santa Castle 2009
« on: December 13, 2009, 00:25:05 »
Here are a bunch of pictures of my Santa Castle for this year. The last time I did one was in 2007, after wich I realized I needed more Steck parts to do something bigger. I have the parts now and here is the new version, about twice the size of my last one.

There are a total of 34 different pictures I've taken. I will post a few each day until I've worked through them all.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Santa Castle 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 00:27:36 »

That's all for today. Next time we will take a look at the top floor - the workshop.

Offline core

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 02:11:35 »
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing ... showed it to the kids and now they want more space by the Christmas tree to build one of their own (albeit at a much smaller scale).
Peter

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 02:44:45 »
 :xmascheer: Well done! I really like your design! Thank you for sharing your creation!  :rudy:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 11:34:55 »

Very nicely laid out and decorated, Tim!  <*)

I see some parts from one of the very early advent calendars. The bakery one with the lady in white is my favourite because of the cookie sheets and other neat pieces. I wish Playmobil would bring us some more completely new Christmas-themed accessories like the wreath with candles that came out a few years ago.
And I LOVE those little elves with the curly boots. They are adorable! :elf:

Thanks for helping me to get more into the Christmas spirit with your photos. :xmascheer:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 16:47:59 »
Here are many of the pieces from the Advent Calendars that Sylvia has mentioned in closer views.
The Kitchen:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 18:02:47 »
Thank you Tim for posting these pictures! :xmascheer: I absolutely love what you have done with this castle, it was one of the reasons I binged on acquiring Advent sets last year so I could accumulate parts for something similar. Nicely laid out and beautifully photographed, look forward to future installments! :xholly: :xholly:

:snowman:   :snowman:   :snowman:  (gotta use'm while you gottem)  :snowman:   :snowman:   :snowman:   :snowman:   :snowman:   :snowman:

Gepetto   <*)

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 23:04:26 »
i love it!!!!. it is the coziest castle i have ever seen.  i can hardly wait for you to post some more photos.  i have never seen the advent calendar with the baking goodies.  i am off to heather's database to look for it.  i actually have an almost complete santa;s workshop, although my bench is missing the vice, and someday i want to do something similar to this with my victorian house, although i like the use of the castle better.  i also like how you have incorporated an atrium, as santa needs to have plants for the gardeners on his list.
thanks for posting.   kaethe

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 05:10:47 »
Hi Tim  :elf:

Thank you so much for sharing your North Pole castle. I too really like all the special touches you set up in this festive creation. Great photos by the way, such good angles and lighting :clap:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 05:54:08 »
Thanks for the comments. I really like to make it seemed lived in. Things lke the glass and plate on the side table or the cat sleeping by the greenhouse are what make a scene come alive for me.
Here are the greenhouse pictures.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:22:20 by Tiermann »