Author Topic: Vintage knights question  (Read 1127 times)

Offline cardensb

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Custom Blackbeard
Vintage knights question
« on: November 26, 2011, 03:54:49 »
Hi
I just won an auction that includes several figures that I thought were knights back in the 80's.  "Who's that Klicky" on playmodb does not have them in the database when searching for "silver sparkly".  The basically have a torso that is metallic silver and small metallic silver helmets that are cone shaped.  The rest of their bodies are a solid color including green, white, black and red.  Does anyone know of any set numbers they would have been a part of?  I bid on the auction mainly for the accessories but thought it would be neat to reclaim a childhood memory...
I vaguely recall playing with them in the early 80's or late 70's at a neighbors house.
I hope I attached a photo to help, if not here is a link to the picture on my photobucket page.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/cardensb/auctionwithknights.jpg

Shawn
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Vintage knights question
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:50:28 »
Not easy to tell where these guys are from. They could be from a collection packed all together, or they could have been individually packed

the green ones are usually 3333, the red ones 3334, the black one 3332, the white one could either be 3138 or 3269 or 3134... same goes for the green, red and black knight, as they can be found in other sets too, like 3135 has both the red and the black knight... 3261 is a possibility, since that sets had all these knights together, including a blue one. there were earlier sets (3130, 3131, 3261that packed many knights together but these knights had only a letter printed on the footprint) These are really early playmobil and there is no way to tell which sets they came from... part numbers where not even known bak then, thats why playmodb has not listed them.

Offline Playmo_80

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 08:25:41 »
Not easy to tell where these guys are from. They could be from a collection packed all together, or they could have been individually packed

right, they could also be from the "Schaper (A Play Set) - Playmobil System - 035 Knight Deluxe Set"....depends on the country you buy them.....to have a better idea of their "age" you can check their eyes. If the eyes are painted they are from the first generation of klicky...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 13:01:55 by Playmo_80 »
Like electricity, Playmobil are essential for humanity

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 09:00:26 »
American sets that had the silver coated bodies: (all schaper)

030 Knights Box (blue, red, white and black klickies)
031 Knights Set (black, blue, white)
035 Knight Deluxe Set (blue, red, black, white, green)
036 Knight Starter Set (blue, white, green, red)
037 Knight Base Set (blue, red)
039 Knight Rack Pac (blue, white)

1302 Knight deluxe set (green, white, black)
1303 Knight special deluxe set (white, red, black)
1304 Knight super deluxe set (blue, green, black)