Author Topic: Review of Grande Mansion 5302  (Read 9003 times)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
Re: Review of Grande Mansion 5302
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2011, 00:32:57 »
Maybe you could find some time to do a review on them when you get them  ;) With all the other buttons this house has they seem to fit right in.

Also could you please check on your package where the electronics are made? Geobra did not even have the ability to make the mini magnet sets so I am curious where these are made.

playmobil sure is going the electronic route more and more.

Ras:
Sure! It should arrive in a day or two, and yes, can't wait to build it. Hubby wants to see how the lighting kit works, too, because he can probably improve on it.  8-)

So I should be able to post a review early next week with a little luck. Sometimes the projected delivery dates are 2-3 days off even though we are just an 8 hour drive from the warehouse.

Can't wait to see the furniture, which appears to have much nicer design than some of the recent sets. And the bath looks lovely.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 12:07:22 »
Thanks for the fantastic review!! What a charming little set! I love the accessories  :wave:
I feel a spending spree coming on  :-\
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2011, 11:21:47 »
I've split a few off-topic posts from this thread and moved them here: http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=8271.0
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2011, 13:20:53 »
bb: Thanks for starting a new topic for painting 5302 sets. This should be a fun one as most of us want to build the darn thing but prefer other colors or some other look.

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2011, 16:17:36 »
Thanks for the review.  :)
I don't like this mansion...a too modern look.  :(

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2011, 20:29:38 »
Yes, it isn't meant to be victorian at all. It's cape dutch architecture and super modern furniture.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2011, 22:45:42 »
What a fabulous review Roger. I particularly like your photos and comments about each furniture set. I love the light up aspects.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda