Author Topic: "Medieval gentleman and mandolin"  (Read 2611 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: "Medieval gentleman and mandolin"
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 15:08:51 »
I was wondering which sets they came from, thanks for the link.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 20:14:04 »
The Albrecht Dürer figure indeed. I've seen this auction too! Only thing I can say that the shop is good. I made several purchases at this shop, reasonable prices and quick sending. The owner's name is Vicky, I think there are a few (older) topics about her on this forum.
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Félix

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 01:37:24 »
Thanks Lynx,

That's good to know.  And thanks Pynedor (and others) for pointing me in the right direction.  That's a lot more info than I was expecting ! Especially the fact that a lute isn't played with a bow, I don't think I would have figured that one by myself.

So, pcc special sale assortment... maybe it's time for me to join.  What else is supposed to be in there (if you can talk...) ?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 01:53:20 »
So, pcc special sale assortment... maybe it's time for me to join.  What else is supposed to be in there (if you can talk...) ?

They release a lot of cool information there first, or at "officially" there first. You also get the exclusive package for joining and an item every year thereafter. People from all over the world also upload pictures and things to the site, so you can see things you wouldn't normally see on the English forum too. :)

Check out this link to see all of the benefits:

http://pcc.pm/page/pcc-benefits
~Pynedor~

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:01 »
they really should release such medieval clickies as specials instead of as such exclusives. Make them easily available.  :)