Author Topic: Ghost costume- is this new?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Ghost costume- is this new?
« on: February 06, 2013, 19:34:37 »
The free gifts we had with our most recent Playmobil DS orders were sets 6252 (a sort of multi-sport boy) and 6253 (a girl). Very nice little sets (and IMO better than the games usually supplied as free gifts) made up of pretty standard parts, apart from the black ghost costume (pictured) in 6252. I thought I had seen this before, but cannot find it in playmoDB. Any suggestions as to where this has featured before? It's the same mold as the child's costume in 3027 - Big & Little Ghost Trick-Or-Treaters but different printing.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Ghost costume- is this new?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 19:35:39 »
I THINK the printing is different, yes...

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Ghost costume- is this new?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 11:05:07 »
This one is the same mould too:
4574 - Purple Spirit

Is the black shroud (my picture) in a recent set? I find it hard to believe PM would produce the part specifically for a give-away.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)