Author Topic: Zombie Knights  (Read 5461 times)

Offline berkwit

• Playmo Enthusiast
    • Chain of Dogs thrashfolk
Re: Zombie Knights
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 06:55:38 »
A militry-bashing piece of propaganda.
Zombies don’t scare me. Politicians do.

Zombie politicians would be the worst - it's hard enough getting them out of office at it is, imagine they don't even need to retire because they're already dead?  :o

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 08:02:31 »
Zombie politicians would be the worst - it's hard enough getting them out of office at it is, imagine they don't even need to retire because they're already dead?  :o

:lol:

I like these Zombie knights. The US bull knight fits very good to the pale heads. In Germany we have not this set, so I had to use wolf knight's body. But these are no Zombies but the knights of my dark world people.  ;)

Greetings

Vauban

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 08:05:06 »
Awesome Knights Volker!!!  :)9

I've created a few ghost knights with the bronze wolf knight armor!!!

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 10:49:33 »
Sweet customs!  I love zombies, even though they scare the bejeepers out of me.
Of course, in any good zombie movie, the real monsters are other people- as in 28 Days...
That's why, when the zombie come, I'm avoiding other people.
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 10:56:21 »
Vauban, those look great! The best evil army around. And the sorcerers are the crème de la crème of the evil bunch .
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 11:02:15 »
Great custom work, but too dark and scary for my taste . Sorry ....  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 11:42:40 »
Very scary zombies  :uhoh: Well done  :)9

Zombies aren't that bad, when well trained.

:lol: That reminds me of the movie Fido, where people put collars around zombies and they become people's slaves. It was a comedic/dramatic and original spin on zombie movies for those of us who are afraid of them.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 13:21:20 »
Those priests are amazing!!!!  :o

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2011, 13:44:36 »
:lol: That reminds me of the movie Fido, where people put collars around zombies and they become people's slaves. It was a comedic/dramatic and original spin on zombie movies for those of us who are afraid of them.

Zombies have been so over done in the movies that right now they look more comical (in a pathetic sort of way) then scary. The same happened to Dracula and now vampires.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2011, 13:57:57 »
Zombies have been so over done in the movies that right now they look more comical (in a pathetic sort of way) then scary. The same happened to Dracula and now vampires.

I saw 'by mistake ' the trailer of 28 weeks later and scared the 'ell out of me. I think there are various different type sof zombies , there is a big gap between the slow moving ones from Romero's orginal movie and the super fast , raged, contaminated ones in 28 weeks etc. Too dishgusting and scary i aint posting again here sorry  :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: